The Rike Team Work
Rosie Tran - Nhung Tran | CEO - Founder | Global Marketing Executive |
Tech, Retail Leadership | | Advisor | President Brand The Rike Ecommerce Retail - Sales Manager at therike.com
9 years of executive leadership experience in industrial retail ecommerce.
WHAT Rosie do:
* Generate performance - (P&Ls of up to $2.1m, >$3m sales, >30% ROI on +$500k budget)
- Shape business - (e2e cost, profitability & pricing control, product innovation, CLV)
- Define strategy - (positioning, partnerships, segmentation, messaging, culture, tactics)
- Drive effectiveness - (insight, targeting, pacing, media mix, testing & optimization)
- Ensure excellence - (product, UX, packaging, design, distinctive assets, production)
- Build expertise - (trained marketers, copywriter, designer)
Lucy Pham -
The Rike Cofounder - Sales & Marketing Manager
Innovative and results oriented international retailing marketing executive with over 5 years' experience growing brands and driving new revenue.
Deep expertise in developing a marketing vision, strategy and transformation plan to build a business and demonstrate marketing ROI.
Successfully develops and manages high performing teams and talent. Key competencies include strategic marketing, industry marketing, product marketing, branding and advertising, communications, content & thought leadership marketing, marketing programs and demand/lead generation, digital marketing, alliance / partner marketing, social and community marketing, event marketing, customer marketing - all with a focus on building the brand customers love and growing a sustainable business.
Jason Fruitt | CTO | Chief Technology Officer - Sales Manager - Global Supply Chain - Logistics - Commercial Management
Jason Pruitt graduated from Umsl University. He is responsible for The Rike’s technical vision, heading up all aspects of our technological development, strategic direction development, and future growth.
Experienced operations, supply chain, and logistics professional with nearly 15 years of experience across industrial and consumer industries. He has been involved with operations, project management, procurement, supply chain, commercial management, and ERP / TMS implementations.
Windy Paul | COO | Chief Operating Officer
Windy Paul earned her MBA from Webster University Business School. She oversees all of The Rike’s ongoing operations and procedures and is responsible for driving The Rike to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives.
Kelly Nguyen | CFO | Chief Financial Officer
Kelly earned her degree in Financial Management from Umsl. She currently manages The Rike’s financial risks and handles all financial planning, record-keeping, and reporting.
Mandy Nguyen | Sales & Marketing - KOL / Influencer Specialist
* Manage communications and build relationships with media, KOL, and third-party agencies for joint collaboration of various campaigns/promotions.
* Research and identify KOL across multiple digital platforms to build powerful brand experiences.
* Reaching and building a KOL network for different categories on social media.
* Implement KOL engagement campaigns by liaising and coordinating with KOL in their requirements, timeline, and deliverables.
* Collaborate with team members to initiate and execute different promotional campaigns.
* Negotiate costs appropriately to ensure a mutually beneficial agreement.
* Provide accurate timing estimates on work.