FOR USA SHIPPING:
When will my order be processed?
- US orders are sent out locally to ensure the speediest delivery!
- Our shipping time frames depend on where you are located and vary depending on the shipping method selected.
- It will take 1-2 business days to process your order, regardless of the shipping option selected at checkout.
- We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. We cannot guarantee Saturday delivery, even if your shipping is upgraded to express. We do NOT ship orders the same day. Please allow up to 2 business days for orders to process (for example, if you order on Monday, your order should ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday).
- If you place an order on Friday it will most likely not processed until the following Monday.
You will receive a confirmation email with the tracking link once your order ships which can take up to 48 hours to update. If you do not see your shipping confirmation email in your inbox after 2 business days, please double check your junk/spam or promotions folder. Express shipping options and any other third-party fees are non-refundable. We cannot be held accountable for any delays caused by the carrier.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your order has been received.
- Within USA delivery is typically 2-5 business days
- For some areas outside of the USA, Delivery to the U.S. and Europe is usually within 9-14 business days.
We will select the best carrier and method of shipping based on the size and weight of the products you order. Most orders ship within 1-2 business days providing we have the requested items in stock. If we don’t have items in stock, our customer service team will call you to discuss shipment options. You will not be charged for any items that are not shipped, back-ordered items will only be charged once they have been dispatched.
You can check your order status via your account on therike.com or by calling customer support at 314-537-4134.
Will I be charged with customs and taxes?
- In-stock items are normally shipped within 48 hours of order. Special order items are drop shipped from the distributor or shipped by The Rike via third-party freight carriers depending on destination.
- The prices displayed on our site are tax- free in US Dollars, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
International (Outside USA) Buyers
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the shipping option you choose. Depending on the shipping provider chosen, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided upon checkout.
- Customers not on the North American continent should please contact us about shipping prior to making your purchase as shipping is not included and is extra depending on location. You will be charged a set fee and we will refund the difference upon completion of the transaction depending on how much actual shipping charges are.
- By default, International orders are shipped via e-Post Small Packet mail service, ePacket without tracking. Tracked Parcel and Express service are also available. Please use the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page to find estimates based on your location. Additional import, customs, and sales taxes may be added separately in accordance with your state or country's specific requirements.
- Please note we are not responsible for lost untracked packages due to mishandling by shipping agents worldwide.
- International and military orders may experience delays in shipping due to inbound and outbound processing. Standard International Shipping orders typically take 2 weeks for delivery.
Will I be charged with International customs and taxes?
- We do not charge sales tax to international purchasers, although they may be liable to import duties on some items. The buyer is responsible for paying import duties from the USA to their country.
- Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, and are determined by your local customs office.
- Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of the charges, please contact your local customs office.
USA & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY:
FREE SHIPPING to Exclusive Items!
*All orders in Exclusive Categories include FREE standard shipping worldwide, after discounts and before taxes. Click on the check out button and you will see the Free Shipping option when choosing those items.
Shipping Cost on Non- Exclusive Items
- For Non-exclusive Items, any delivery costs will be itemized on the website in your order purchase and will be calculated and added onto your order total to pay when and if applicable.
- Delivery costs are generally only added on to lower value orders; these changes during sale times when prices are low and profit margins lower.
Please note :
- Shipping costs when applied are non-refundable - unless an item was faulty
- Kindly note, the following countries are required to cover their own shipping costs: Slovenia, Switzerland, Poland, Estonia, Romania, Bosnia, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Bulgaria, and Reunion. Applicable rates apply.
Rates are calculated before checkout is complete, so feel free to try multiple methods for the best fit.
Please note that UPS, FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes. No tracking is available for Standard International Shipping Orders.
Expedited / Rush Shipping
Expedited shipping is available for many items. Please message us through our chat feature with which product you are interested in rushing and we will let you know the fees involved.
Unclaimed, Stolen & Returned Packages
- Any shipment that is refused or cannot be delivered AND is returned by the carrier will be considered an unauthorized return.
- If a package is returned to us because it was unclaimed by the customer, the customer must pay return shipping charges. We provide tracking numbers via email and/or via order status link on our homepage. It is the customer’s responsibility to track the package and be aware of its whereabouts.
- If a package is stolen from the client’s porch/apartment complex and the client has not paid a $3 signature required fee than the fault lies on the client and we will not reimburse. It is the responsibility of the client to follow tracking numbers which are emailed prior to packages leaving our warehouse. If a $3 fee was paid we will file a claim with the shipper and re-ship products as soon as possible.
Changing a Delivery Address ( USA & INTERNATIONAL)
- Once an order has shipped, any change of address will be subject to a 20% fee plus applicable taxes. This is due to a minimum change of address fee charged by nearly all courier and freight companies. Billing information will also need to be re-verified if you are changing your delivery address.
DELIVERY & RECEIPT OF ORDER
- Your package may or may not require a signature. Most packages are delivered to the mailbox or front door of the address provided, however, it is up to the delivery courier to decide if the package is safe being left in the open. If they deem it unsafe, they will hold the package at a local post office or re-schedule another delivery. Our best recommendation is to input a shipping address where you know you or someone else will be available to accept the package (a work address or a friend's address).
- You are responsible for inspecting the shipment during delivery by the shipping company for damages, both obvious and hidden. You will accept the delivery and note on the delivery receipt for any damages or concerns. If the item is damaged beyond the point of being in working or usable condition, please refuse delivery and immediately notify The Rike. We will work with the shipping provider to replace the item for you.
- Failure to notate any defects could result in a significant reduction in the carrier’s liability during damage claims. You are responsible for filing any loss or damage claims in the manner and time frame directed by the carrier. You are responsible for any concerns, issues, or charges for the shipments and agree to hold The Rike, its suppliers, and its vendors harmless.
- Shipping companies do not allow third-parties to file or get involved in a damage claim. The Rike is a third party in the shipment of most of the items it sells. The Rike will willingly assist you with the filing and handling of the claims based on your needs and requests.
- While we cannot guarantee or be held responsible for products lost or damaged in transit due to the performance of our carriers, we will assist our customers in any deficiency in third-party shipping services. All orders are therefore insured for the value of the shipment by the third-party service.
- Problems or concerns must be reported by email to The Rike within 15 days of receipt of the item. If you call to report an item damaged in transit we do not consider the report official until we have confirmation of damages and have sent you a confirmation email.
- Any reports of malfunction may require a detailed inspection report from a qualified technician. You agree to cooperate with problem identification and correction efforts.
- You agree to abide by The Rike’s decisions regarding problem resolution.
We do not ship orders on the following US holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Christmas Day
Please note - The shipping company will reach out to you with the info you provide to us. If you fail to return their call and an appointment has not been set up for the delivery, the shipping company will contact us to make contact.
If we are unable to make contact through call/text/email, your product will be returned to us and you will be charged the shipping fees (both ways) along with a 10% restocking fee, and if your product is re-shipped the restocking fee will be waived, but an additional shipping charge will be added.