White Viena Kohlrabi Seeds Garden Vegetable USA Organic Non-GMO Seeds (450)Regular price $8.99 Save $-8.99
About this item
- White Vienna Kohlrabi is similar to its purple counterpart, but with green bulbs and green leaves. White, creamy flesh that’s great prepared raw or cooked. Brassica oleracea. 45 days to maturity.
- White Vienna Kohlrabi . Direct Seed: 1" Apart. Seed Depth: 1/4" Rows Apart: 12-18" Thin: 4" Apart. Instructions- Best grown in cooler weather. Sow seeds outdoors
- The White Vienna Kohlrabi is an early variety that grows to 12" inches high. The pale green, flattened, globe shaped bulbs are smooth and tender and form above the ground.
- White Vienna Kohlrabi Brassica oleracea (gongylodes group) (58 days) Open-pollinated. Early dwarf heirloom with short tops and medium stems above. Uniform globe-shaped bulbs
- Kohlrabi Early White Vienna Overview Often overlooked by home gardeners, kohlrabi is an intriguing and delicious addition to your herbaceous ‘hood.
- Kohlrabi: White & Green Early White Vienna Basics Ease of Growing Moderate Grown as Annual Days to Maturity 55-65 (Spring/Summer), 65-75 (Fall/Winter) Growing Habit
- Season of Interest: Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter Type: Garden Seeds, Vegetable Seeds Features:Fast Growing
Kohlrabi, Early White Vienna HEIRLOOM. Flavor is mild, sweet, turnip-like. ‘Early White Viennas’ round, luminous light-green, planetary bulbs are packed with creamy white early white vienna kohlrabi seed White Vienna, Kohlrabi Seeds. The White Vienna Kohlrabi is an early variety that grows to 12" inches high. The pale green, flattened, globe shaped bulbs are smooth and tender and form above