Virgin Rapeseed Oil Irish With smooth pourer Omega 3 DHA Oil & Cold Pressed pure and nature 7 Fl ozRegular price $18.00 Save $-18.00
- Irish Sourced Premium Rapeseed Oil in Convenient Glass Bottle
- Gluten/Lactose/GMO Free/Vegan Friendly
- Helps Maintain Normal Cholesterol Level, Rapeseed Oil Virgin from non-genetically-modified rape plants is also an enrichment for cold cuisine. Its crisp savor of seeds adds body to hearty dishes, reaching its full potential in coleslaw, bean-, pasta- and potato salads. Rapeseed Oil is also well-suited for pickling vegetables.
- Premium Quality The Rike Rapeseed Oil, Rapeseed oil is high in unsaturated fats and vitamins E and K. It contains a beneficial ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats, which can positively influence heart health
- Half the saturated fat level of olive oil, Rapeseed, also known as rape, or oilseed rape, is a bright-yellow flowering member of the family Brassicaceae, cultivated mainly for its oil-rich seed, which naturally contains appreciable amounts of erucic acid.
- Canola are a group of rapeseed cultivars which were bred to have very low levels of erucic acid and are especially prized for use as human and animal food. Rapeseed is the third-largest source of vegetable oil and the second-largest source of protein meal in the world.
Rapeseed oil is widely used around the world. It’s famous for its affordability and versatility as a cooking oil and is commonly found in salad dressings, fried foods, and baked goods. Rapeseed oil is naturally low in saturated fat and high in unsaturated fat, which is excellent for your health. It’s an excellent source of vitamin E — a strong antioxidant, which can support eye and skin health. Rapeseed oil is also a great source of an omega-3 fat known as alpha-linolenic acid, which provides numerous heart health benefits like lower blood pressure and a decreased likelihood of heart attack. Cold Pressed Oil, Rapeseed Seed, Oil Seeds, Rapeseed Canola, Rapeseed Crop, Phenylacetone, Rapeseed Seedling, Rapeseed Field, Canola Meal, Rapeseed Flower, Rapeseed Leaves, Organic Grapeseed Oil