Trung Nguyen Premium Ground Blend Can Viet Nam Coffee 425 gamRegular price $39.99 Save $-39.99
Trung Nguyen Premium Ground Blend Viet Nam Coffee
More than just coffee, our Premium Gourmet Blend Coffee is a real source of energy for your brain- especially made for creativity. Our product is suitable for your daily use or as a gift for your beloved relatives and friends.
Served at over 1000 Trung Nguyen coffee houses throughout Southeast Asia, this coffee is consistently a top selling product.
Bold and intense in flavor, the TRUNG NGUYEN PREMIUM BLEND coffee gives strong and lasting aromas.
- Brand: Trung Nguyen
- Ingredients: Arabica, Robusta, Excelsa, Catimor.
- Exp. Date: 2 year
- Country Origin: Vietnam
- Packing: 12 Cans/Carton
- Net Weight: 425gr
- Quality: Quality of product according to Vietnam Standard TCVN: Moisture ≤ 5%, Caffeine concentrations ≥ 1%.
- User Guide: Suitable for those who prefer a strong flavor
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Do not store coffee in the refrigerator or freezer; the humidity can cause moisture to infiltrate the packaging.
- Avoid warm spots: the oven or in cabinets that get hot from exposure to sunlight or cooking equipment.
- Keep your coffee on a counter if it's in an opaque, airtight container out of direct sunlight and away from any heat source.
- Put 3 tablespoons (about 25g) of Gourmet Blend Coffee into the filter. Gently shake and lock the coffee press inside
- Pour 25 ml boiling water (96oC-100oC) into the filter. Wait until the coffee has fully absorbed water. Add 50 ml of boiling water into the filter.
- Place the cap. Wait for 5 to 7 minutes for the coffee to drip through the grinds. You may add sugar or condensed milk to taste.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR Premium Gourmet Blend Coffee
A careful blend of 4 varieties (Arabica, Robusta, Chari (aka Excelsa), and Catimor) grown under Trung Nguyen direction in ideal environments across the Buon Me Thuot highlands, this blend is incredibly fragrant and it fills the room with scents of spice, chocolates and fruit
Gourmet Blend makes a great cup of coffee in the single-cup 'phin' filters and in a French Press, but we have also had great success with any drip machine that takes a medium or coarse grind, percolators and office-style coffee machines.
The key element to Trung Nguyen Coffee's success is product quality. Each coffee bean is the crystallized essence from the sun and the earth, carefully and meticulously chosen from famous coffee material production areas.