The Rike 200 Dragon Bean Vine Seeds Winged Beans Seeds Four Angled Bean or Manila Bean King Shire Winged Bean Asparagus Pea or Dau Rong Home Gardening Seeds Vegetable Seeds ( 60 Gram)Regular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
About this item
- Dragon Bean Vine Seeds or Winged Beans Seeds or Four Angled bean or Manila bean or King shire Winged Bean or Asparagus Pea or Dau Rong ( Home Gardening Seeds/Vegetable Seeds
- Package includes: 200 Seeds + FREE 1 pc Bandana Mask
- Method: Raise seedlings Sowing depth: 20mm When: Mid-Spring and summer
- Germination: 7-21 days @ 25-30°C Hardness / Life Cycle: Frost Tender Perennial (grown as an annual in cool climates)
- Row Spacing: 100cm Plant Spacing: 25cm Plant height: 300cm
- Position: Full sun, moist soil Days to Maturity/Flowering: 120-240 days
- Tips: Grows the best in rich, sandy loam. Train to grow vertically, keep the soil moist and fertilize sparingly. Needs warm night temperatures for best production, use frost/row cover later in the season, especially in northern climates. When pruned
- Off after the 12th leave, it is said to produce more shots, resulting in more pods.
Already well known in South/SE Asia, the winged bean is a plant that sells itself. An herbaceous perennial vine that is more commonly grown as an annual, it is versatile in its uses and is very nutritious. high in protein and fat. Winged Bean is a biennial plant that is easily grown faster and can grow in almost any soil. and soil moisture should be consistent with purple and white flowers The pod is long and flat with four-winged pods about 3-4 inches in length with smooth, round seeds. popular foods such as spicy salad or fresh. Almost every part of this unique plant is tasty and edible. The fresh young pods are similar to green beans with a chewy texture and a slightly sweet taste. When cooked, the leaves taste like spinach, and the flowers like mushrooms. The firm-fleshed roots have a nutty flavor.