Sellstrom Knee Pro Hybrid Ultra Flex III Knee Pads Safety Worker 4 8 12 PairsRegular price $161.76 Save $-161.76
SELLSTROM KNEEPRO "HYBRID" ULTRA FLEX III KNEE PADS
Personal Protective Equipment One size fits all
- The New Knee Pro Hybrid Ultra Flex III offers all the same legendary features as the Knee Pro Ultra Flex III pad but has the added advantage of a built in GEL pack for added comfort and fit
- This is the ultimate knee pad for extreme applications where users are on their knees for extraordinary long periods of time
- Unlike many GEL pads on the market, our GEL packs are securely placed inside a three layer, 3/4" closed cell foam knee protector compartment and guaranteed to stay leak-free
- Comes in black shell and Hi-Viz orange Grip Strip
- Articulating hinged design ensures proper placement all day long set once and forget you are even wearing them
- Soft elastic, extra-wide woven straps are reinforced with sewn ends placed well above and below the knee
- No Velcro straps to get contaminated over time
- Straps stay aligned with your legs in any position and won't bind behind the knee
- Made with strong, flexible hard plastic outer shells that extend well above, below and to the inside/outside of the knee
- Metal rivet hinge ensures long lasting protection while kneeling or walking
- Perfectly placed curved non-marking Grip Strip on the outside
- Grip-Strip designed for use in all applications without gumming up
- On the inside, pads offer a long lasting 5/8'' closed cell foam pad for maximum comfort and protection
- Sweat does not penetrate closed cell foam lasts longer and won't stink
- Virtually indestructible built for years of hard work and heavy use
- Quick-Snap clips ensure quick, easy removal
- Replaceable Straps, Grip Strips & speedklips
- Weight: 9 oz. each
- Size: One size fits all
- Ship builders
- Construction workers
- Flooring installers
The Sell storm Knee Pro "Hybrid" Ultra Flex III Knee Pads are the new "Gel" version in the Ultra Flex III family line of pads.
We use the same materials used in our original Knee Pro pads but we've added a gel pack which is placed inside a three layer 3/4" closed cell foam compartment.
The gel adds additional comfort for everyday, all day users.
The knee pads are guaranteed to stay leak free. They come with our standard quick snap clips to ensure quick and easy removal.
We use a soft elastic woven strap placed well above and below the knee to also ensure proper pad placement, prevents binding behind the knee.
These knee pads provide complete patella protection and are hinged for ease-of-movement; come with a non-marking grip strip for use on any surface.
The hard plastic shell provides lasting protection for long term use and durability.
Really comfortable to work with
Really comfortable to work with. I'm a tankie I can be on my knees for up to 10hrs a day fitting grinding and welding. As you can see in the picture I put my knee on a burning hot piece of metal and didn't even feel it burning the knee pad. The only issue I've had is the strap burned off where it was sewn so I just ran it through and tied it since they give you so much slack it worked out
These are the most comfortable knee pads I've ever worn. The previous ones that I was using would bunch up behind me knee and become uncomfortable. The old ones were constantly moving down my leg and I would have to readjust them every time I moved around. With knee pro they don't bunch up behind my knee and I almost forget I'm wearing them after having them on all day. They stay in place pretty well and I'm rarely adjusting them. So far I've had them a few weeks and have used them for installing floors all day and crawling in a tight attic on joists all day. At this point they seem like they'll last a while. For the comfort I'd be satisfied if I got a year off wearing them every day. I don't wear them every day so I see them laying several years. I'll probably lose them before they wear out knowing me.
super good knee pads
these knee pads are not your average knee pad. It fits and moves with the knee making it comfortable. It also stays in place and when I am wearing it all day sometimes I forget I have them on. The gel in this knee pad is thicker then the regular pad. I love these. All my guys at work purchased these pads and have nothing but good things to say about this product.
I spend a lot of time in the yard planting and transplanting bushes and small trees. Consequently, I spent a lot of time crawling around on my knees. With this pair of knee pads I now own four sets of knee pads. About a month ago I was on my knees pulling out blackberry roots in fairly wet ground. I spent about half my time saying such outrageous comments as "Oh gosh", "Heck", and "Golly Gee" as the knee pads were constantly twisting on my leg and winding up on the side of my leg. They would not stay in place. I just spent the last five days clearing out a bramble of blackberries on a small hill side and transplanting some red and yellow twig dogwood. These knee pads were incredible. No matter how far I walked on my knees or turned around and backed up, these knee pads were rock solid and never shifted a .2 of an inch. Finally a set of knee pads that do what they are suppose to do: protect my knees.
One word awesome. No knee injuries no matter what you crawl on and very comfortable for all-day use
Definitely a must-have for anyone on their knees doing construction. Concrete, wood, Nails, Brick, whatever you were on it will not bother your knees. Can't even tell when you're crawling on rock hard concrete up under a house in crawl space compensation, under a house.
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Custom Bundle: Yes
Bundle Description: Woven Strap, GEL pack, Knee Pads