Seeds Green Bok Choy Sweet Cabbage Salad Seeds Pok Choy bok Choi Chinese White Cabbage Chinese Cabbage Organic Vegetable Planting Non-GMORegular price $11.99 Save $-11.99
About this item
- A leafy green vegetable whose form is a compact head, all varieties of bok choy have wide leaves with a substantial rib running through the leaf. Similar in taste to green cabbageor Napa cabbage, bok choy is generally mild,
- Bok choy is a Chinese cabbage that doesn’t taste quite like the round European cabbage most people are familiar with. The stalk tastes a bit like a combination of celery and Swiss chard. The leafy green portion tastes like spinach.
- In a wok or large saute pan, add the grapeseed oil and when almost smoking, add the onions and bell peppers. Saute, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add the green beans and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more. Add the bok choy, garlic, soy sauce, and fish sauce and saute until just wilted. Add pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.
- Bok choy is a green leafy vegetable that resembles Romaine lettuce on top and a large celery on the bottom. A single leaf of bok choy is shaped like a soup spoon.
- Cabbage comes in many more shapes than light green or dark purple globes. Bok choy – or pak choi – is one of the looser leaf styles of cabbage
Bok Choy. Also known as: Pok choy, bok choi, Chinese white cabbage. Bok choy has thick, light green-white stalks that look like celery, but they’re shorter and rounder. The leaves are also wider and darker. Bok choy leaves are similar to spinach, whereas celery leaves may resemble parsley. Bok choy is a popular ingredient in Chinese cuisine. It’s often used in salads, soups, stir fries, and simple side dishes. Choi Seeds Green Stem Chinese Cabbage, shanghai bok choy seeds, green baby pak choi