Seeds Dark Green Zucchini Squash Seeds Vegetable Seed Heirloom Non-GMO with Free Bandana MaskRegular price $11.99 Save $-11.99
About this item
- This zucchini produces small, uniform, high-quality fruit usually found only in hybrids. An excellent producing plant, the skin is dark green with light flecks
- How to Grow Zucchini - Planting. As with squash, build an 8” deep mound of soil, indented so that water drains to the center. Leave 3 feet of space between the mounds. Place several zucchini seeds ½” deep at different locations around the mound.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a large bowl, mix zucchini, all-purpose baking mix, onion, salt, eggs, Cheddar cheese, vegetable oil and garlic. Spread zucchini mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Cut the zucchini and squash into long, thin layers. Lightly grease a 7x11-inch baking dish and layer the squash, zucchini, onion and tomatoes into the baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and add pats of butter between each layer of vegetables, and season each layer with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Dark Green. Zucchini. Cucurbita pepo) 50 days — The bush-type plants of 'Dark Green' zucchini are vigorous and produce early. The fruit are straight, smooth, mottled dark green
- Squash, Summer: Dark Green Zucchini Zucchini; Crookneck; Specialty types can be scalloped, round or pale green.
- Dark Green Zucchini Squash Seeds Vegetable Seed Heirloom Non-GMO
Dark Green Zucchini is a most popular and versatile squash. This cylindrical fruit 15–18 cm (6-7") in length is very easy to grow. The creamy white flesh is firm, flavorful, and terrific for baking nutritious cakes, breads, or muffins.Summer Squash and Zucchini Varieties. Here’s the list: Costata Romanesco: an Italian heirloom variety, light green with white stripes. This zucchini is undeniably the best zucchini for flavor and texture. Standard Zucchini: we grow several varieties of the standard issue zucchini. The dark green skins make them appealing and they yield well in the field.The Dark Green Zucchini is the darkest and most tender zucchini we have! This variety has a smooth, straight, green outer skin with a creamy white flesh.