Red Beetroot Seeds Beta Vulgaris Seeds Dinner Table Beet Garden Beet Seeds, Cu den doRegular price $9.99 Save $-9.99
About this item
- Produces dark red, 3″ round beets. Great for eating fresh or canning. Beta vulgaris. 55 days to maturity. 45,000 seeds per lb. I agree to receive restock notifications.
- Detroit Dark Red Beet is a time-tested, heirloom beet variety that’s been grown in market gardens and backyard gardens since 1892. This variety produces dark red, 3″ round beets that are great for fresh eating and canning. Use these fresh in a salad or pickle in jars to save for later.
- Market Fresh: Beets. This multifaceted root ranges in color from familiar crimson to light gold and creamy white; for a real beauty, try the Italian Chioggia beet, which reveals its pink and white stripes when sliced.
- Detroit Dark Red Beet 55 Days Full Sun Sprouts in 14-21 Days Seed Depth: 1/2" Ideal Temperature: 50-85 F Plant Spacing: 4-6" Frost Hardy: Yes Beta vulgaris
- The Detroit Dark Red is the standard all-purpose heirloom beet! This is by far the most popular beet for home gardens. Detroit Dark Red has blood red flesh that is very sweet and tasty.
- Beet & Beetroot : Detroit Dark Red A mid season, rich dark-red interior with uniform shape This is a fine mid-season variety with a rich, dark-red interior and uniform
The most popular, old standard, all-purpose red beet. Uniform and smooth, with blood red flesh that is sweet and tasty. 14" tops make good greens. Heirloom. Detroit Dark Red Beets are an extra deep dark red throughout. Good for greens, a fine bunching beet midseason and unexcelled for winter storage. Matures in 58 days.