Princeton Tec Quad® Ii Intrinsically Safe Led Headlamp - BlackRegular price $55.24 Save $-55.24
QUAD® II Intrinsically Safe LED Headlamp - Black
The second in our series of Intrinsically Safe headlamps, the Quad II provides unparalleled design and performance.
Quad II shares the same basic design principals as the original and proven Quad but takes it up to a UL Cl1 Div. 1 rating. The fundamental lighting characteristics of the Quad II provide a vast amount of area light for all-purpose needs and performing up-close tasks. The light beam is smooth and wide allowing you to work with your hands without glare or reflection.
With its robust walls, superior materials, and waterproof design, the Quad II is suited for any environment.
- Intrinsically Safe
- UL Rating: Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D
- UL Temp Code: T4
- Power: 78 Lumens
- Lamp: 4 Ultrabright LEDs (Regulated)
- Burn Time: 64 Hours
- Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline and Lithium (Included)
- Weight: 3.4 oz or 101 g
- Water Resistant: IPX7
- Modes: Flood High and Flood Low
- Warranty: Lifetime
In the Box:
- Rubber hard hat strap
- 3M Dual Lock
- Standard nylon head strap
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Type: Alkaline, Lithium, Rechargeable
- Lumens: 78
- Categories v2: Outdoors and Flashlights
- Camping | Flashlights
- Category v1: LIGHTS - SPOT/FLOOD/UNDERWATER
- UPC: 795626015889
- Box Dimensions: 1 qty 6 x 4 x 2 inches 0.50 pounds
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including BISPHENOL A (BPA) which is known in the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.