Princeton Tec Eos Bike 130 Lumen Bike Light Max Bright LED 4 Modes BlackRegular price $55.24 Save $-55.24
|Burn Time:||36 Hours|
|Type:||Head & Tail Light Set|
Batteries Included, Water Resistant, Detachable Light/Flashlight, Flashing, Rechargeable Batteries
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 year|
Light Handlebar attachment Helmet attachment Nylon head strap
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
EOS Bike is a headlight for you and your bike: a combination of a Maxbright LED and our in-house designed collimator that balances a long-throw beam with localized lighting.
The self-contained unit feels virtually weightless on your helmet and makes the ultimate backup light for your 24-hour race. The EOS BIKE is light enough to throw into your jersey pocket for a late afternoon ride ensuring you’ll have enough light to get home. Its use of high-grade materials ensures durability and strong resistance to water, weather, and impact.
- Multiple Modes: Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- LED Optic Collimator: A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized c systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.
- Light Performance: 130 lumens, High, medium, low, flash modes, Optic collimator provides a focused beam with a generous throw
- Switching: Single push-button, Location: top of the housing, Press 1x for high, 2x for medium, 3x for low, 4x for flash
- Use and Handling: IPX7-rated, waterproof/submersible down to 3.3' for 30 minutes, Regulated runtimes: high 1 hour, medium 10 hours, low 50 hours, flash 100 hours, Regulated LED circuitry for consistent output across battery life, Comes with handlebar and helmet mounts and elastic headband, Runs on three AAA batteries
- Ideal Uses: Road Bike, Mountain Bike
- Power: 130 Lumens
- Lamp: 1 Maxbright LED
- Burn Time: 36 Hours
- Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline or Lithium (Included)
- Weight: 3.5 oz or 105 g
- Water Resistant: IPX7
- Modes: Spot High, Spot Medium, Spot Low, and Spot Flash Beam
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Includes helmet, handlebar, and headlamp attachments
- Outdoor | Flashlights
- Camping | Flashlights
- Box Dimensions 1 qty 7 x 4 x 2 inches 0.50 pounds
- Brand: Princeton Tec
Included in the Box:
- Handlebar attachment
- Helmet attachment
- Nylon head strap
Nice Multi-Purpose Light, High Battery Consumption
E. D. Antmann
Two-Sentence Summary: This is a good, bright light that provides visibility out to 150+ feet in dark conditions from my bicycle, and I get four hours of use per set of batteries. The four modes (high, medium, low, and strobe) are easily selected and are suitable for a wide range of situations.
VERY versatile, nicely bright, bright flash mode, EASY release and slide off mounts, very tight and stable on handlebars.
This light is awesome! I bought one in 2010 for my touring bike, based on the spectacular review given by Rivendell bike builders. I used it for a year in flash mode during the day so that traffic coming the other way on roads knew that I was there and that's why cars on my side of the road were moving over towards them, at night to see the road, (DUH) sometimes mounted to my handlebars, (can only see where the bike is pointed) and sometimes on my helmet mount that comes with it, and on my headband that comes with it in camp, walking to the store, going under the house, all kinds of places. It was brighter than most any light back then, and it was only the 105-lumen model back then.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA SINCE 1975
Light makes anything possible. It’s a symbol of hope and innovation. It’s also a daily necessity for everyone from backpackers to firefighters. For over 40 years, Princeton Tec has pushed the limits of possibility with reliable, durable lights that shine bright in every situation