Premium Instant Ready-to-use Whole Grain Cereal 8 Kinds of Nutritious Ingredients- ENHANCE YOUR HEALTH, SLEEP WELL EVERYDAYRegular price $25.99 Save $-25.99
Premium Instant Ready-to-use Whole Grain Cereal 8 Kinds of Nutritious Ingredients- ENHANCE YOUR HEALTH, SLEEP WELL EVERYDAY
Nature gives us the gift of a wide range of pure and wonderful flavors, from the subtle to the bold. We search the world to discover them—and then we share them with you in our Premium Instant Ready-to-use Whole Grain Cereal
Made from organic cereal ingredients, our Premium Instant Ready-to-use Whole Grain Cereal is a tasty and healthy product. With a special recipe containing 8 Kinds of Nutritious Ingredients: Oat, Almond, Chia Seed, Walnut, Pumpkin seed, Sunflower seed, Raisins, Waffles, this product helps you to eat and sleep better. It is suitable for all ages, especially for people to recover from exhaustion and illness
Our Premium Instant Ready-to-use Whole Grain Cereal can be used anytime, anywhere with a nutritious taste for everyone. This product can replace a meal and help provide additional energy and nutrients essential for the body. Our Premium Instant Ready-to-use Whole Grain Cereal 8 Kinds of Nutritious Ingredients have delicious natural tastes, surely bringing a great experience.
- Ingredients: Oat, Almond, Chia Seed, Walnut, Pumpkin seed, Sunflower seed, Raisins, Waffles
- Weight: 500gr
- Form: Whole Grain Cereal
- Source: 100% Natural
- No sugar added, no preservatives, no chemical ingredient, no artificial colors
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool place, away from strong light and heat.
How to Use
- Simply mix 3 spoon of Premium Instant Ready-to-use Cereal with 100-120ml hot water (over 90oC). Well stir and serve. ( Add sugar, milk, yogurt or sliced fruit if you want)
- Allowing easy digestion conveniently used as a meal for all age anywhere and anytime
WHY SHOULD YOU USE OUR Premium Instant Ready-to-use Cereal Daily?
- High in nutrients and fiber Whole grains deliver a variety of important nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, protein, fiber, and other healthy plant compounds.
- 2. Lower your risk of heart disease Eating whole grains may lower your risk of heart disease, especially when they replace refined grains.
- Lower your risk of stroke As part of a heart-healthy diet, whole grains may help lower your risk of stroke.
- Decades of research suggest that whole grains are linked to a lower risk of obesity.
- Lower your risk of type 2 diabetes Fiber and magnesium are two nutrients in whole grains that help lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Support healthy digestion Due to their fiber content, whole grains help support healthy digestion by giving bulk to stools and feeding your beneficial gut bacteria.
- Reduce chronic inflammation Eating whole grains regularly could help lower inflammation, a key factor in many chronic diseases.
- May reduce your risk of cancer Whole grains may help prevent colorectal cancer, one of the most common types of cancer. Still, research on whole grains’ anticancer effects is mixed.
- Linked to a reduced risk of premature death Whole grains are linked to a lower risk of dying prematurely from any cause.