Muddy Hunting Ladder Tree Stand Box Blind Kit II Side Kick Sky Rise CamoRegular price $105.24 Save $-105.24
By far the most impressive addition to Muddy’s product line in recent years has been its advance into the world of hunting blinds. From dependable ground blinds and bale blinds to the ultimate elevated box blind, Muddy has got you covered when it comes to concealed hunting!
The featured ground blinds, bale blinds, and box blinds are built with rugged construction and the best materials. No shortcuts have been taken and every feature on the hunting blinds is driven by and for hunters like you!
- Designed for use with The Side-Kick and The Sky-Rise Ladderstands, this Epic Camo patterned blind provides added concealment from the wary game.
- Constructed from heavy-duty 4142 Chrome Moly Steel
- An ideal addition to your target rifle and a favorite among varmint hunters, the CMMG, Inc.
- Gas Block Assembly Kit, Low Profile.
- 936 inch ID makes it possible to personalize your gun with your favorite optic or flashlight in an easy to install and easy to understand the way
- A wide entrance opening of 25” x 25” complete with zippered closure provides easy entry to your stand.
- Installation is quick and easy with the use of snaps and bungee cords.
- Weather-Resistant Material for longevity
- 3/4 Surround for ultimate concealment
- Epic Camo pattern
- Zippered Entrance for Easy Access
- FOR USE WITH: The Big Buddy Ladderstand – MODEL MLS2200 & The Sky-Rise Ladderstand-MODEL MLS2400.
- ENTRANCE OPENING: 25” x 25” Zippered Closure
- FASTENERS: Snaps & Bungee Cords
Why we convince you with our Muddy Outdoor Box Blinds Kit II?
Imagine sitting in your tree stand on opening morning. As the first rays of sunlight start shining through the autumn leaves, you hear a branch break. Just as you imagined, you spot a deer walking down the well-used trail you found earlier in the week. You didn’t make any noise and the wind is in your favor. But still, the deer turns and disappears faster than you can do anything to stop it.
All because you didn’t take time to hide your tree stand with tree stand blinds. If you’ve hunted long enough, you’ve probably had an experience like this.
It’s no doubt that Muddy blinds can be very easy. You don’t have the height advantage on your side, for one thing, which inhibits your prey detection and prevents any long shots. But there are some things you can do with tree stand concealment to hide it just as effectively as our Muddy Blind.
Great quality. Fits and installed easily. Would have given 5 stars except for the pull on the entry flap is metal and the slightest movement makes a faint rattle which for a hunting stand is not good. Wrapped with a small bit of tape and fixed. Other than that it is well done. I put one on a two-man stand not listed and it fit good. So can be used if another brand is the same size.
Seller did their job and got the surround to me quickly and for a good price. The blind fits tightly and has plenty of cords and buttons to secure it in place. The product fits perfectly, easy to install, and worked well!
Keeps your friend hidden somewhat that with you. It can be loud getting in or out, the zipper is loud too. Altogether it is worth it. Very good quality and fits perfectly!!
Fits like it’s supposed to. Was easy to put on. The zipper on the door panel seems to be of good quality!
Great fit.. be careful operating zippers.. after a season these will tear out, I replaced my doors with heavy rubber floor mat zip-tied to the rail as a flap.. works great and easier then zippers.
Muddy has always been known for the exceptionally high-end feature and unwavering quality and now in addition to that, the line has been expanded and revolutionized to contain even more options. The line now contains ladder stands, tripods, ground blinds, and of course hang on’s and harnesses. It also now includes a complete line of accessories.