Meprolight Military Glock Tru Dot night sight light G26/G27 G/Y Fixed Set TDRegular price $91.25 Save $-91.25
|Model:||G26/G27 G/Y Fixed Set TD|
Meprolight Sports Light Military Glock Tru Dot Night Sight Gun Hunting Good G26/G27 G/Y Fixed Set TD
Can you see that?
The darkness gives most people an uneasy feeling because its impossible to tell what might be hiding just outside your view.
Sure, feeling the weight of your carry gun on your hip might make you feel better, but there’s no point in carrying a gun at night if you can’t shoot it accurately.
Sure, you can add a flashlight to your pistol, but that’s not going to help you see your sights.
This is where adding Meprolight Glock Night Sight to your gun can be useful…and can even save your life. A true Meprolight innovation, and the leader in night sight technology!
- Unequaled low light performance
- Brightest night sights available today
- Used by Military and Law Enforcement
- All Tru-Dot sights are covered by a 12 years usable illumination warranty to the original purchaser
- The leader in night sight technology
- Each unit is custom designed for fit to specific models.
Intl Restricted: Yes
Item Length: 8.55
Item Height: .75
Item Width: 4.4
Item Weight: .08
Is Meprolight Glock Night Sight worth it?
Metro Self illuminated night sights are the brightest in the world and approximately 20% brighter than the competition. Precise handling and installing of the Tritium light source and lenses results in the purest and clearest sight available.
Below are some additional benefits of our product that we would like to give you:
- The fail-safe, maintenance-free Tru-Dot Tritium Night Sight Set from Meprolight does not require any external power source and provides years of usable illumination in all weather and light conditions. This set replaces the stock front and rear iron sights on Glock G26 and G27 handguns.
- The U-shaped rear sight has green dots on either side of the opening, and the front sight has a single green dot on the post. When aimed correctly, all three dots line up ensuring a straight stance for quick target acquisition and tracking.
- The matching front and rear sight colors provide a uniform aiming line when looking down the barrel. Made from lightweight and durable aluminum with a chip, scratch, and corrosion-resistant anodized finish these sights are designed to stand up to years of use.
That’s it! Hope this explanation is clear enough to show you how important it is to have a Meprolight Glock Night Sight!
Let’s take no more time and have an action by purchasing this perfect product with The Rike now!
By R C.
I'll just say that for the small amount of money these sights cost, they do a remarkably good job and would be a material upgrade to your Glock pistol. I give them 5 stars for value and durability after one year of use. Having said that, there are more modern options out there if you don't mind paying twice the cost of these sights.
Great sight picture, these do light up as promised. Love the glow and honestly, I love the low profile design. I installed and dialed them myself with a sight pusher. Some people online say to file your sight down until it fits and all this mumbo jumbo.
If you had to pay out of pocket each time you wanted to change your sights out or make slight adjustments to them you would realize that when it all adds up you're pretty much paying 20x the price of a sight pusher. It is definitely worth the investment and you'll get the satisfaction of saying "I did it myself" that is an award in it of itself.
By Rick Wear
I have this brand, Meprolight, on my Ruger P345 and have been on there for about ten years now. I have not had one bit of problems with them and they still glow brightly in the dark. Also have them on a Glock 21, 45 cal. and no problems either. I got this set for my Glock 27, 40 cal. Just installed them today!
Push them in from the left side. It's going to be tight but if it is too tight you may have to file them down just a hair so they fit good. Use a drop of Loctite # 609 for front sight screw and you will need the right tool to fit that little screw also. About 10.00 or so. Hope this review helps you. Just use common sense and you'll do fine.
This pistol has been my "daily beater" and has been sweated on, gotten dunked in saltwater, and dropped on hard surfaces. The sights are still as bright as the day they arrived, and although there is no retention screw in them, they have not shifted in the dovetail at all. Of course, I installed them correctly in the first place after cleaning the slide, used a proper sight pusher, and blue Loctite. The gun has been cleaned hundreds of times in the past year, and as far as I can tell, the sights are impervious to solvents.