Meprolight Military Glock Tru-Dot night sight light 10/45 Acp G/G Fixed Set TdRegular price $91.24 Save $-91.24
Meprolight Sports Light Military Glock Tru-Dot Night Sight Light Gun Hunting MH3 10/45 Acp G/G Fixed Set Td
Can you see that?
The darkness gives most people an uneasy feeling because its impossible to tell what might be hiding just outside your view.
Sure, feeling the weight of your carry gun on your hip might make you feel better, but there’s no point in carrying a gun at night if you can’t shoot it accurately.
Sure, you can add a flashlight to your pistol, but that’s not going to help you see your sights.
This is where adding Meprolight Glock Night Sight to your gun can be useful…and can even save your life. A true Meprolight innovation, and the leader in night sight technology!
- Tritium is a self-illuminated light source, requiring no batteries or switches, and always ready when you need it
- Operates under all weather conditions
- The brightest night sights available today
- Integrated day and night sighting
- Can be mounted directly with no weapon modifications
- Over 4,500,000 systems in use, worldwide
- Tests by marksmen show an increase of over 85% in hit capability
- Strongest worldwide comprehensive warranty in the industry
- Package length: 10.668 cm
- Package width: 18.796 cm
- Package height: 1.27 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
Is Meprolight Glock Night Sight worth it?
Metro Self illuminated night sights are the brightest in the world and approximately 20% brighter than the competition. Precise handling and installing of the Tritium light source and lenses results in the purest and clearest sight available.
Below are some additional benefits of our product that we would like to give you:
- The fail-safe, maintenance-free Tru-Dot Tritium Night Sight Set from Meprolight does not require any external power source and provides years of usable illumination in all weather and light conditions. This set replaces the stock front and rear iron sights on Glock G26 and G27 handguns.
- The U-shaped rear sight has green dots on either side of the opening, and the front sight has a single green dot on the post. When aimed correctly, all three dots line up ensuring a straight stance for quick target acquisition and tracking.
- The matching front and rear sight colors provide a uniform aiming line when looking down the barrel. Made from lightweight and durable aluminum with a chip, scratch, and corrosion-resistant anodized finish these sights are designed to stand up to years of use.
That’s it! Hope this explanation is clear enough to show you how important it is to have a Meprolight Glock Night Sight!
Let’s take no more time and have an action by purchasing this perfect product with The Rike now!
The sights are really nice and I like the orange contrast between the orange rear and green front. They installed easily with a cheap sight pusher I bought off eBay. I have these, Trijicon and Ameriglo on my Glocks, and I like them all. I will say the Trijicon seem to be the brightest, with the Ameriglo almost equally bright. The Mepro set is bright, but not as much as the other ones I have. The reasons I bought them were due to the cost and design (orange/green). They were one of the least expensive options I could find for my G30. I'll wager you'll be happy with them as well.
By Citadel F
Would like it better if you could specify what height you are ordering. Glock sights come in like 5 different heights. You can tell by the different length line diagram raised on the side of the sight. Do it right. It really is worth it. Only takes about 3 minutes when you have the right tools, and makes it easy to fine-tune at the range if you are off on your initial placement.
They work great, and I actually shot better with them than the stock "Ball in the basket" sights. For some reason, my brain centers that front dot better in a three-dot configuration. I also like the option of the orange rear sights. Helps you focus on the front sight where you should be for close up combat shooting in low light, which is what you're buying these for anyway.
By Jason C
The sights are good, lower profile than the original sights, BUT the orange/yellow set does not look like the picture, during the day, the dots are white, Nothing like the picture where the color is clearly visible.
Outstanding night sights. Same tritium lamps used by Glock fr their OEM night sights. Easy installation and brighter lams than most other sights. Meprolight have a white outline for day time. Have on all my pistols. Love the Orange rear lamps.
I love these sights! The different colored dots are great! The first one I ordered was so far off center that It had to hang off the slide then zeroed. I returned and ordered another one that was acceptable. You will have to use a small, flat file to trim some off of the sight to get it in. A 1/2" wood dowel rod cut to around 4" works great for tapping in the rear sight.
These are excellent very bright my suggestion is to have them put in by a qualified gunsmith unless you really know what you're doing