Mens Leather Motorcycle Jacket Cowhide Premium Leather Biker Jacket Black S-5XLRegular price $137.25 Save $-137.25
All Seasons, Bodywarmer, Breathable
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Pakistan|
|Outer Shell Material:||Leather|
Traditional classic biker style cowhide leather motorcycle jacket for men made from premium black cowhide leather. "The Enforcer" from First Classics features a snap-down collar and two inner gun concealment pockets.
With the winter fast approaching, it’s time to give your well-rounded wardrobe a second glance. There are several essential items that every guy needs when it comes to looking his best, but if you’re one of the many that are trying to take their cold-weather style to the next level, a great-looking Cowhide Leather Motorcycle Jacket might be just what you’re looking for.
- Handcrafted from 100% High-Quality Genuine Real Cowhide Leather
- Inside polyester lining for better comfort, warm feel, and perfect fitting
- Premium Milled Cowhide 1.2-1.3mm w- Full Sleeve Zip-Out Thermal Liner.
- Two Lower Zippered Hand Pockets w- Lower Side Zippers for Optimal Comfort. Chest, Arm & Back Vents w- Full Action Back.
- Full Chest, Arm & Back Dual Striped Blacked Out Highly Reflective Piping.
- Built-in Dual Side Concealed Weapon & Ammo Pocket.
- Biker, Motorbike, Casual or as shown
- Size S to 5 XL
- Cowhide is the most impervious leather available, and the most commonly used.
- Strong, thick, and durable
- It has been the material of choice for classic
- Both water- and dirt-resistant
- Offers excellent weather protection
- Apply before wearing a waterproofing spray and repeat this operation on dry clothing every six months or after taking a heavy rain.
- Clean it with our cleaning milk in a homogeneous way using a soft cloth to make it shine.
- For the dirtiest places like the collar or sleeves, use a stain remover.
A biker’s wardrobe is not complete without a classic black leather jacket. Get it right here at The Rike store in a wide variety of sizes.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR THE CORRECT SIZE
- Chest: Measure around chest just under arms, entirely across until tape touches
- Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, where crease appears when bending to one side
- For Loose Fit or Wearing Layers - Adjust 1 to 2 Sizes
- For Larger Belly - Use Waist Measurement
By Susan Docker
Bought the coat as a present for my teenaged son. Followed the measurement chart and the jacket fit perfectly. Impressed by the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship of the stitching including the zippers and lining.
By Wilf Lemoire
When looking for a lightweight leather jacket for the spring or fall this is the perfect option the fit is great it has breast pockets that great for storing glasses or sunglasses or cell phones or anything else you would like to keep close to the vest. The sizing instructions sent by the manufacturer after the order was made ensured that the fit was as requested.
PERFECT. I love the removable liner, the jacket is nice and cool in the summer without the liner, but super warm with it. I am extremely happy. I bought and returned several other jackets before finding this one. I’ve already recommended it to three other friends who ride and I will buy it again if I end up thrashing this one. No complaints at all, super high-quality genuine leather workmanship. All around amazing value! I’d recommend erring on the side of a larger size if you’re unsure what size to get.
Perfect jacket! The zippable breathing vents are a real godsend for warm days. When it rains, just stop somewhere and zip up. I don't ride my bike without it!
Great quality jacket, especially for the price. My t-shirt size is XL and I ordered an XL jacket. Size is fine with a t-shirt under it but if you want to wear a sweatshirt under it order a size bigger. All in all, I’m very satisfied with the great value and quality. Helpful!