Magnolia Dried Flowers Herbal Flower Tea- Magnolia denudata - Yulan Tree Natural Organic Edible Fragrant Herb Wicca Apothecary Herb Candles DIYRegular price $15.99 Save $-15.99
About this item
- Manually select the high-quality goods of the season, naturally dry them, refuse to smoke sulfur, and the flowers are uniform and clean, retaining the original color and flavor.
- After brewing, the Sophora japonica flower has yellow and moist soup color, strong Sophora japonica aroma, sweet and fragrant taste, natural and good taste, and no sugar is added.
- Sophora japonica looks white and emits a delicate fragrance. Rich in protein and vitamins, rich in nutrition, Sophora japonica is durable and foam resistant. It tastes soft and easy to drink.
- Sophora japonica flower is not only low-fat, but also has high nutritional value. It is a natural nourishing tea, which is suitable for the majority of people. If you want to lose weight and keep your body healthy, you might as well try Sophora japonica tea. You can enjoy an exquisite life with friends and family anytime, anywhere.
- Sophora japonica has various uses: making Sophora japonica cake, Sophora japonica cake, Sophora japonica stew rice, Sophora japonica porridge and soup, etc. Delicious dishes reveal a little fragrance of Sophora japonica, which can not only increase appetite, but also fully absorb the nutrition of Sophora japonica.
How to eat Sophora japonica flower: take an appropriate amount of this product in a cup, brew with heated water, and wait for 5 minutes before drinking.
Styphnolobium japonicum, the Japanese pagoda tree (also known as the Chinese scholar tree and pagoda tree; syn. Sophora japonica) is a species of tree in the subfamily Faboideae of the pea family Fabaceae.