Lorena Canals Washable Rug Ocean ShoreRegular price $174.99 Save $-174.99
Little fishes swimming along the ocean shore in some heavenly corner... we would adopt them without hesitation! The washable Ocean Shore rug can be popped into the washing machine (8 kg capacity) and is crafted in 100% cotton. Several unwoven areas have been left on its rectangular base so that the blue reminds us of the ocean and the unwoven areas are shaped like little fish, randomly spread around the blue background. On the rug's two sides the ruffled fringes, woven onto the base, simulate the foam left by the waves as they crash onto the shore. This combination between the visible rug base and the woven parts creates a very original mix of textures and reliefs that adds uniqueness to this design. Thanks to its style, design, and colors, it will add a fresh and summery touch to any room in the home, be it interior (living room, kid's room, bedroom, corridor) or exterior (balcony, terrace or garden). Discover the cushions, blankets, and wall decor from The Sea collection.
|Size||4' x 6' 3"|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton|
|Net Weight||5,73 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber-based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire to the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.