Large (4 Pack) Pine Needle Cedar Smudging (8" Long) Herb Smudge Bundle Sticks for Cleansing House, Meditation, Yoga Negative Energy Cleanse Smudging Incense Grown in The USARegular price $10.99 Save $-10.99
About this item
- According to ancient ways and traditions, they know that at plants that have sacred healing and cleansing essence. Smudging is a vital way to complete sacred work. It clears stuck and low vibration energies. These herbs have some properties used for smudging.
- The act of smudging herbs to clear and cleanse energy is deeply rooted in traditions across the globe. Here at Earth Magick, we smudge multiple times a week to keep the energy in our space fresh, grounded, inspiring and nurturing.
- Burning bundles of dried herbs – sometimes called smudge sticks – has been a part of many spiritual traditions dating back millennia and connects all traditional cultures, from the Native Americans to the Druids, from the Zulus to the Maoris, from Aboriginals to the Mayans, from the Chinese to the Balinese, all of which have age-old forms of cleansing and blessing rituals.
- Ways to use a wildharvested smudge stick: smoke cleanse Smoke cleansing bundle smudging Cleansing smudge stick
- Light the smudge stick walk in a large circle, stopping at East, South, West and North to create a sacred space for magic within the circle.
- Light the bundle and walk through the rooms of a home or other building to cleanse, protect or imbue the space with energy.
- Light the bundle and waft the smoke over your body or someone else’s for a spiritual cleanse or for imbuing.
Package : 3 sticks bundle included: white pine, cedar, cinnamon smudging White Pine Pine has traditionally been used to cleanse and clear the space, as well as infusing protection and balance. Its bright and fragrant aroma is a wonderful addition to your meditation or smudging ritual. Pine is often associated with peace, both internally and externally. In folk medicine practices, burning white pine has been used as a way to draw pain out of the body. Like all evergreens, Pine is associated with prosperity and good health. Pine needles are traditionally used to bless a new home. In Druid lore, the Pine tree stands for persistence, moderation, and self-confidence. Cedar While smudging with cedar can help to dispel negative energy in the same way that white sage would, cedar offers a level of protection that other herbs do not. If you wish to build a protective energy shield around yourself, your loved ones, or even your pets and your home, cedar is the perfect option. As you light the smudge stick, focus your intentions on surrounding what you are trying to protect with a mirror-like force field, bouncing any impending attack back onto the attacker. In your mind, picture the inside of the force field filling with love and safety. Cinnamon Cinnamon is believed to heal and protect as well as increase love and purification. The aroma of cinnamon attracts the good vibrations of prosperity and abundance to your physical, spiritual, and environmental body. Smudge Sticks take time to dry and be ready for smudging. These beautiful hand picked and made creations are completely dried and ready for use. The herbs and prepepartion are from a good witch’s garden, right in the heart of Wilsonville, Ilinois. Plants are organically grown and with lots of love and collected with blessings and positive energy. Smudging ceremony, or burning sacred herbs as a ritual belongs to the oldest spiritual practice ever since the discovery