King Rocks Mens Safety Work Boots 6" Durapro Steel Toe Puncture Resistant CasualRegular price $136.24 Save $-136.24
|Features:||Adjustable, Adjustable Strap, Ankle Strap, Arch Support, Breathable, Cap Toe, Comfort, Slip Resistant|
|Toe Shape:||Round Toe|
Work & Safety & Construction
80s, 90s, American, Army, Band, Christmas, Classic, Rock
For some jobs, protective footwear isn’t an option, but it’s a must. Choosing not to wear safety work boots would open you up to foot injuries, turned ankles, twisted, and penetrations through the sole of your shoes by broken glass, nails, screws, etc…So, it is very necessary to wear high-quality work boots. They’re one of the most effective means ever devised to guard against injury or long term disability.
Once you know how important safety work boots are you then have to go about choosing a pair that will fit your need. And don’t worry, we have the number one option for you with our King Rocks Men's Safety Work Boot- which will provide you with comfort, protection, high fashion at the same time without draining your bank account.
The DuraPro carries many of our technologies together making King Rocks Men's Safety Work Boot one of the most innovative shoes. Designed with King Toe, the largest toe box possible, providing a comfortable toe space protected with a steel toe cap (F2413 M/1-75/C-75). The outer leather has been treated to be waterproof Full Grain leather with HYDRIX-TEX waterproof bootie. The KR0128T features 3M 200 grams Thinsulate Insulation to keep your feet warm even in damp conditions. The TPU Duratoe Guard adds extra durability and life to boots. Comes with a removable Dual Density Insole with added comfort over a flexible L-Protection puncture-resistant insole. All this connected to an oil & acid resistant dual-density polyurethane outsole featuring cushioned comfort and flexibility. This boot is EH rated & CSA Certified.
- Waterproof Leather: Special treatment applied by tannery to resist water.
- Lightweight 3M 200G Thinsulate: Insulation provides maximum warmth and superior comfort by combining 3 types of high-performance fibers. Thinsulate Insulation combines moisture-resistance, breathability, and warmth and even retains its effectiveness in damp conditions
- Duration Guard: Boot saver cap to give the front of the shoe more life from hazards. DURATION technology offers safety without compromise comfort.
- CSA Certification: Passing Canadian standard, certifies sole puncture protection with Grade 1 protective toe (withstand impact up to 125 joules) Used in any heavy industrial environment, in hazard areas with sharp objects present (such as nails).
- Electric Shock resistant: OMEGA symbol indicates footwear designed to protect the wearer from live electrical circuits of 18,000 Volts with 1.0 mA permissible leakage current under dry conditions.
- King Toe: Designed with extra-wide and extra high toe space for superior comfort.
- Corrosion Resistant Safety Toe: Steel Cap meets ASTM F2413-11 F1/75 C/75 EH ratings, for maximum protection.
- L-Protection® Feature: Provides puncture resisting of sharp objects from penetrating the footbed made of flexible, high-tenacity fabrics for extra comfort. (ASTM F 2412)
- Steel Shank: Added for support structure and stability.
- Texon® Midsole: Supportive structure between the insole and outsole diminishes the load incurred by the wearer’s feet and calves. (In general, most of our shoes have a Texon® midsole unless they have been outfitted with a puncture-resistant midsole)
- Insole Technology: Exceptional design interacts with dual-density polyurethane components, giving superior comfort and shocking absorbing. The unique compounds increase oil and acid resistance levels at lightweight comfort.
- Goodyear® Welt Construction: Strongest type of footwear construction using genuine denier yarn sewn to the top of the welt.
Remember you only have the two feet you were born with. Never take them for granted and be sure to select our King Rocks Men's Safety Work Boot for whatever your particular vocation. Take action, contact us to order right now!
Duratoe Guard, King Toe
The DuraPro carries many of our technologies together making this boot one of the most innovative shoes. Designed with King Toe, the largest toe box possible, providing a comfortable toe space. The TPU Duratoe Guard adds extra durability and life to boots.
Goodyear Welt Construction
Goodyear Welt Construction, one of the strongest ways of assembling footwear, is used to stitch the uppers to our comfortable polyurethane outsole. This construction prevents sole separation and allows your boots to be resole-able
Oil & Acid Resistant Outsole
Oil & acid resistant dual-density polyurethane outsole featuring cushioned comfort and flexibility. It provides higher wearing comfort, better resistance to hydrolysis hence increased shelf-life and has better insulation properties against cold and heat.
What Consumers are Saying
How to care for your King Rocks bootsWhat Consumers are Saying
For Rough-Out Leathers
- Remove dirt with a suede cleaner kit brush.
- Clean heavy dirt with suede clean. Do NOT use leather cleaner for rough-out leathers, as it will stain and change the texture of the leather.
- Remove inside inserts from the shoe, if possible. If NOT leather, wash them on a cool setting using a mild detergent. Allow inserts to air dry.
- Scrub any remaining dirt off with an old toothbrush. Wipe the outsoles with a damp cloth
Their mission is straightforward. They are devoted to providing extraordinary footwear to Americans. They define as “extraordinary” the constant development that their product lines go through, in order to excel in features such as durability, protection, comfort, and easier to care for than ordinary shoes and boots. It is a mission that resonates well with their customers and they continue to keep their domain by providing customers with affordable yet durable and protective footwear.