King Rocks 8" Mens Work Boots Smooth Oil Full Grain Leather Casual King GardenerRegular price $128.24 Save $-128.24
|Theme:||80s, 90s, American, Army, Art, Rock, Classic, Biker, Christmas, Cowboy, Modern, Countries, School, Teacher|
|Features:||Adjustable, Adjustable Strap, Ankle Strap, Arch Support, Breathable, Cap Toe, Comfort, Slip Resistant, Steel Toe|
|Toe Shape:||Round Toe|
Work & Safety & Construction
A fall outfit isn’t complete without a good pair of leather or casual boots. A well-made pair of boots can look good with any outfit. Whether it’s for a romantic evening out, a fishing trip, or hiking, your leather boots will never feel out of place.
Welcome now our much asked for King Rocks Leather 8" tall classic moc toe work boots. We re-invented our popular 8" not just in color but also with our now popular polyurethane outsole. Oil full-grain upper in a great color Brun is complemented in this boot by the shock softening thick and durable outsole.
All other trusted King Rocks features remain so that you can continue to trust our product and now have a longer more durable boot!
- Smooth Full Grain Leather
- Water Repellent
- Comfort Cushion Insole
- Bontex Footboard
- High Abrasive
- Vulcanized Rubber Outsole
- Goodyear® Welt Construction: Industrial Work Boot Construction Prevents Sole Separation and allows your boots to be Resoleable.
- Rubber or Polyurethane sole
- Lightweight & Durable: Oil and Slip Resistant Polyurethane wedge soles provide dependable traction and superior shock-absorbing qualities.
- Comfortable: Padded tongue and collar add extra support and comfort, battling fatigue.
- Slim Profile & Easy to Wear: Speed-Lace Hooks found on top of the work boot makes it easy to put on and take off. The slim profile gives off a casual appearance that can be worn during and off work.
- Steel Shank: The shank supports the soles of your foot that forces a break in the pressure caused by climbing ladders or walking on rigid surfaces.
The 8566 King Rocks Gardener Pro is renovated with style and versatility. It's enhanced durability and mobility gives the Gardener boot the flexibility it needs to work effortlessly. The 8566's lightweight rubber sole provides an oil-resistant feature with strong traction for durability with resistance to heat of up to 350°F.
To assemble the 8” work boot, we use the most durable construction in footwear, Goodyear Welt. The construction, along with a Bontex footboard and steel shank, provides the best lateral stability and allows the boot to be resole-able.
Best leather care and protection
Why is it important to know what is the best leather care and protection for leather boots? Allow me to explain. You finally have those leather boots that you’ve been drooling over for years! But before you start dancing in your boots – you need to care for them.
- To begin, it’s important to wipe away any of the excess dirt and debris with a slightly damp cloth.
- Next, take a clean cloth and a cleaner and gently work the formula into your boots with slow, circular motions.
- Be careful not to rub too hard so that you don’t damage the leather and affect the finish or remove any dye. Breathe in deep as you watch the dirt slowly disappear.
- Once you have finished cleaning your leather boots, you need to take the final step. Leather cleaners are great at getting all the gunk out of the leather pores, but they also strip the leather of its natural oils.
It’s important to always follow up with a leather conditioner to replenish those natural oils.
Once you’ve applied the recipe, finish with gentle buffing. Now sit back and relax as your boots are restored to their previous beautiful selves!Customer reviews
Great work boot for the price, my favorite boot. Lasts a whole year while using and abusing it with hard labor. I just purchased my 4th pair and will continue to do so every year.
Been wearing them for about a month, fairly comfortable, nice looking, and are holding up even though they’re being subjected to water and various corrosive chemical spills on a daily basis.
The boots fit as I expected. I have only had them a short time but they are wearing very well. I can not see spending 150-200$ for the same result.
These boots are great, especially for the price. The leather is nice quality. They’re comfortable and look pretty good. They’re way better than die-hards which are around the same price point. They run about a half size big so consider that when ordering.
By Ray Moore
Good price. The size is a bit larger than other boots I have tried. Need to wear thicker socks. I like the soles - much easier to clean than most other boots with the "aggressive treads".
How should work boots fit?
Boot fit is vital for foot comfort. You won’t get a good fit if you rush the fitting process. Make sure you try on a few different boots before making a selection. Boots that are too short or too narrow will crowd your feet and be uncomfortable. Boots that are too big allow too much movement and will cause blisters and hot spots.
- Wear the socks that you will wear on the job. Polyester or wool/synthetic blends will keep your feet more comfortable than cotton – winter and summer. Cushioning on the bottom of the socks will provide an added level of comfort.
- Test for length. Slide your foot forward until your toes touch the front of the boot. Bend your knee forward. The width of your index finger should fit between the heel of your foot and the back of the shoe – no more, no less. Test both feet.
- Make sure that the laces can keep your foot comfortably in place. Without being uncomfortably tight, they should prevent your foot from sliding to the front of the boot.
- Make sure that the boots flex at the ball of your foot. Avoid boots that bend in the area of your arch. They do not have adequate support.
- Know that your feet will swell at the end of a long day, especially when it’s hot. If possible, try boots on after work so your feet will be at their largest.