Green Tea loose Leaf Herbal Medicine pure leaf green tea leaves herbal tea 100-gram for Skin Health, antioxidants, boost immune systemRegular price $18.99 Save $-18.99
About this item
- Picked in early spring, this whole leaf green tea is gently steamed and then rolled into small tight pearls. it brewed look like lovely full green leaves. The most prevalent flavor is smokiness with a touch of vegetal green.
- Make you healthier, appreciate the better flavor and taste of tea, and give you more choices of tea types. Enjoy our tea hot or iced, or use it to infuse sauces, syrups and baked goods!
- Exclusive Long-Leaf Green Tea rich with Natural Antioxidants & Flavonoids. Hand-plucked & produced in high elevation tea plantations
- There is no better gift than the gift of good health. Present flavor some teas to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging.
- A smooth & blissfully delicate organic green tea with absolutely no bitterness and a delicious trail of astringency in the background, the rich grassy flavor combined with intriguing floral notes engulf your taste buds and offer a refreshing experience. An extremely healthy and delectable choice of tea for anytime of the day
- Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process which is used to make oolong teas and black teas. Green tea originated in China, and since then its production and manufacture has spread to other countries in East Asia.
- One gram of green tea contains 127 milligrams of antioxidants, equivalent to the amount of antioxidants found in 500 grams of red wine and 1000 grams of apples!
- Steeping, or brewing, is the process of making tea from leaves and hot water, generally using 2 grams (0.071 oz) of tea per 100 millilitres (3.5 imp fl oz; 3.4 US fl oz) of water (H2O) or about 1 teaspoon of green tea per 150 ml cup. Steeping temperatures range from 61 °C (142 °F) to 87 °C (189 °F) and steeping times from 30 seconds to three minutes.
- Regular green tea is 99.9% water, provides 1 kcal per 100 mL serving, is devoid of significant nutrient content (table), and contains phytochemicals such as polyphenols and caffeine. Numerous claims have been made for the health benefits of green tea, but human clinical research has not found good evidence of benefit.
- Research shows that components of the green tea leaf may beneficially effects for Antioxidants, Stress Relief, Boost Energy, Weight Balance, Boosts Skin Health, Rich Vitamin C Improves Sleep Quality, Boosts Immunity, Anti-inflammatory, improve digestion
Green Tea loose Leaf Herbal Medicine pure leaf green tea leaves herbal tea 100-gram for Skin Health, antioxidants, boost immune system