Dried Shiso Leaves Shiso Leaf Tea Herbal Tea Perilla Tea Perilla Frutescens Beefsteak Plant Leaves (Perilla Folium / Zisuye / 자소엽 ) Loose leaves Dried Shiso Leaf zǐsū purple perilla- 100 gamRegular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
About this item
- 100 gam Dried Perilla Frutescens ( Perilla Folium / Zisuye / 자소엽 ) Dried Loose leaves, Dried Shiso Leaf, and Stem Anti Hair-loss
- Perilla Frutescens, is a perennial plant in the mint family, Lamiaceae, and has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
- Zi Su Ye Chinese Herb is also known as Natural Herb Bulk or Purple Perilla Leaf.
- Perilla belongs to the Lamiaceae species of wild mint, known to cross-pollinate. The essential oils that each species contains are used for classification
- Perilla is considered to be in the top 50 fundamental herbs
- Drinking a glass of Shiso tea is good for blood circulation
- One teaspoon pour the glass of boiling water and leave under a cover for approx. 10-15 minutes until it infuses.
- Perilla frutescens var. crispa, also known by its Japanese name shiso, is a cultigen of Perilla frutescens, a herb in the mint family Lamiaceae. It is native to the mountainous regions of China and India, but is now found worldwide. The plant occurs in several forms, as defined by the characteristics of their leaves, including red, green, bicolor, and ruffled. Shiso is perennial and may be cultivated as an annual in temperate climates.
- Health Benefits of Shiso. In Japan and other Asian countries, the leaves are often added to hot water to make a tea. The tea contains antioxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory and allergy-fighting properties. The tea also helps to strengthen the immune system and the health of your skin.
- I put a few leaves into a tea pot (the one in the photo hols about 300 ml of water, or a bit more than 1 U.S. cup - or in other words, one serving) and let them steep in boiling water for a few minutes. It's mildly minty and shiso-fragrant. A variation is to add about half a teaspoon of tea leaves to the shiso leaves.
Perilla Frutescens, is a perennial plant in the mint family, Lamiaceae, and has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet. shiso leaf tea. It's mildly minty and shiso-fragrant. A variation is to add about half a teaspoon of tea leaves to the shiso leaves. I think that genmai-cha (brown rice tea) goes pretty well, as does regular green tea. A tea that has floral tones like Earl Grey may overwhelm the delicate flavor of the shiso though. Shiso is a Japanese herb that is related to the mint family. This versatile herb can be used in a large number of dishes. Besides its unique flavor, shiso offers amazing health benefits. Shiso Leaf Tea: A pungent, aromatic, warming herb that relaxes spasms, increases perspiration, and is effective antioxidant, anti-inflammation. It is also a laxative, expectorant, and controls coughing. Rich in ALA, iron, and vitamin C. Shiso is an Asian herb with a flavor a bit like anise, basil, and mint. It is commonly used in Japanese cooking and makes a delicious, refreshing tea. Free from: gluten, GMO, MSG, artificial colors & flavors, preservatives, sugars, sodium, trans fat, saturated fat, caffeine, dairy, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, fish, and shellfish Pour 8 oz. of boiled water over 1 tea bag. Cover cup and steep for 2-3 minutes. Shisso Tea is more than just a tea company, we are a catalyst for positive change within our industry as we establish, conduct and sustain ethical business practices in all that we do.