100-gram Dried Gardenia Fruit herb Gardenia Jasminoides Hat Danh Danh Herbal TeaRegular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
Gardenia jasminoides, commonly known as gardenia, is an evergreen flowering plant in the coffee family Rubiaceae. It is native to parts of South-East Asia. Wild plants range from 30 centimetres to 3 metres (about 1 to 10 feet) in height. They have a rounded habit with very dense branches with opposite leaves that are lanceolate-oblong, leathery or gathered in groups on the same node and by a dark green, shiny and slightly waxy surface and prominent veins.
- Gardenia Jasminoides is sometimes also called the Happiness Fruit. Gardenia belongs to a class in traditional Chinese herbs.
- Very useful spice to use as yellow food coloring.
- Usage: Daily drinking or other edible processing
- Drinking Tips 1. Please do not drink the tea on an empty stomach, otherwise it might cause the symptoms of dizziness, palpitation and body weakness. 2. Drinking one hour after dinner will be more scientific and beneficial to human body
- Purely herbal fragrant and pleasant taste. Dried Gardenia Fruit herb Gardenia Jasminoides Hat Danh Danh Herbal Tea 100 Gram Herbal Remedy