Dogtra 202C Remote Training Collar - 1/2 Mile Range, Waterproof, Rechargeable, Shock, Vibration
Built with enhanced precision and ergonomics, the Dogtra 202C e-collar is a 2-dog compact intuitive remote training tool for even the mildest mannered dogs of 10 pounds and up, training two dogs simultaneously.
The 202C offers many of the same features found in a full sized professional e-collar remote trainers ? it is a great choice for basic obedience training and entry level field work.
The new ergo dynamic 202C handheld transmitter is designed with the user in mind by optimally placing buttons for one-handed operation.
The patented front facing Rheostat Dial with 0-100 stimulation levels is conveniently located near your thumb for gradual and precise control. Stimulation and non-stimulation buttons are intuitively placed by your fingers, allowing you the ?no-look? control to focus on dogs in action.
- Stimulation intensity dial with 100 levels adjustment
- Ultra Compact Receiver Suitable for small, medium and large dogs
- Three training modes: Momentary Nick, Constant Stimulation, and Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration
- Low to Medium Power Stimulation for training even the most sensitive of dogs
- Dog collar receiver and transmitter are Fully Waterproof
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Lithium Polymer Batteries
- Enhanced Contact Points
- Dogtra 202C Two Collar Receivers
- Dogtra 202C Collar Transmitter
- Battery Charger, 2 Splitter Cables
- Owner?s Manual
- PetsTEK Training Clicker
To prevent the occurrence of skin irritations from pressure from the contact points the collar should never be work for more than 2 hours per day at first and 10 hours maximum after 4 to 8 weeks.
- Dogtra e-collar is designed for dogs only
- Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 10 hours per day
- Keep away from children at all times
- Not recommended for dogs younger than 4 month old
- Seek professional help if your dog becomes aggressive during bark reduction training
- Observe your dog?s reaction to the stimulation before leaving them alone
- Dogtra recommends consulting your physician if you are going to use the e-collar and you have any type of medical devices
This product works great no complaints here I?ve had mine for ove 4 months now dogs respond well n give me the since of mind I needed having them off leash. I have an Australian cattledog and Amstaff.
Control is key.
Great product, item was received as expected (actually sooner than expected) and it was cheaper than a lot of the usual pet named chains
Good affordable choice
Love this system for 2 dogs. Easy to use love the adjustable settings . Wish they?d make the collars a bit bigger though.
You want a Free sample, a Random Free Gift? Sign Up Now