Trung Nguyen Drip - Arabica Robusta Whole Bean Viet Nam Coffee 250gamRegular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
Trung Nguyen Drip - Arabica Robusta Whole Bean Viet Nam Coffee
Trung Nguyen is Vietnam’s largest and original coffee producer with coffee plantations all across the Central Highlands, Vietnam. This Drip-Arabica Robusta coffee is 100% made in Vietnam and is a carefully balanced blend of Arabica and Robusta. We promise that you will love the authentic and unique Vietnamese coffee taste!
- Brand: Trung Nguyen
- Ingredients: Arabica Robusta
- Exp. Date: 1 year
- Country Origin: Vietnam
- Net Weight: 0.25kg
- Quality: Quality of product according to Vietnam Standard TCVN: Moisture ≤ 5%, Caffeine concentrations ≥ 1%.
- User Guide: Suitable for those who prefer strong flavor
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Do not store coffee in the refrigerator or freezer; the humidity can cause moisture to infiltrate the packaging.
- Avoid warm spots: the oven or in cabinets that get hot from exposure to sunlight or cooking equipment.
- Keep your coffee on a counter if it's in an opaque, airtight container out of direct sunlight and away from any heat source.
- Put 3 tablespoons (about 25g) of Gourmet Blend Coffee into the filter. Gently shake and lock the coffee press inside
- Pour 25 ml boiling water (96oC-100oC) into the filter. Wait until the coffee has fully absorbed water. Add 50 ml of boiling water into the filter.
- Place the cap. Wait for 5 to 7 minutes for the coffee to drip through the grinds. You may add sugar or condensed milk to taste.
- Moderate caffeine
- Distinct sharp peaberry taste with warm, lingering aftertones
- Chocolate tones
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR Premium Gourmet Blend Coffee
- TREAT YOURSELF: With hints of chocolate accompanied by a fruity fragrance, this energizing and refreshing coffee blend is exactly what every coffee lover wants to wake up to every morning