100 Katuk Seeds Sweet Leaf Sauropus Androgynus Seeds - Vegetable Seeds Non-GMORegular price $9.99 Save $-9.99
About this item
- Crab Claw Peperomia Pellucida Pansit Pansitan Shiny Bush Rau Càng Cua
- The technique of sowing Crab Claw Herb seeds – Crab claw seeds are easy to sow, you just need to sow the seeds evenly on the loose soil. The seeds will germinate quickly
- The Crab Claw herb or its scientific name Peperomia Pellucida is also known as Ketumpang Air among the Malay community. It could grow up to a height of about 15cm to 45cm in its lifetime. The shape resembles that of a poker card (heart-shaped) with soft, succulent stems.
- The plant grows and reproduces easily, whether in a pot or outside of it.
- Common Culinary Name: Vietnamese crab claw herb, salad pepperomia . Botanical Family & Name: Pepperomia Pellucida . Vegetative Description: Small, crawling plant with shiny, slightly
- Crab claw herb is a kind of vegetable which grow naturally in the wet ground. Crab claw herb grow faster and stronger with raining.
Crab claw herb seeds are easy to sow, you just need to sow the seeds evenly on the loose soil. The seeds will germinate quickly, you need to water them regularly. Seeds Crab Claw Peperomia Pellucida Pansit Pansitan Shiny Bush Rau Cang Cua Crab Claw (rau càng cua), also known as Peperomia pellucida is a great herb and is a favorite among Asian people. The entire plant is edible and is often used in a salads.