Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Powder matcha tea herbal tea matcha latte matcha green tea Powder Organic Certified Energy Booster Detox tea for Facial Mask, Drink Latte Tea, bubble tea, protect the liver, promote heart health CERTIFIED LAB TESTED - 100 GramRegular price $30.99 Save $-30.99
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea powder
- Lab Tested : ILac Mra accreditation certification number: 200518-007TTSG
- Storage: Tight lid, keep them in dry and cool place
- Increase memory and concentration - The L-Theanine provided in a serving of Matcha Green Tea provides good, clean energy that can last up to 6 hours. Boosting concentration and cognition. Ceremonial Grade Matcha Benefits Increased energy levels Brain stimulation Improved concentration & focus
- Gives you energy - There is caffeine in Matcha, but it releases into the bloodstream slowly. Matcha's caffeine has an alkalizing effect, resulting in a much gentler influence on the stomach, which gradually aids with digestion, healing, cleansing. Health Benefits of Matcha Natural energy booster that is superior to coffee. Burns calories and speeds up your metabolism. A completely natural and effective way to detox your body.
- 100 gram Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Powder Organic Certified Energy Booster Detox Matcha Green Tea by The Rike ORGANIC ILAC-MRA CERTIFIED LAB TESTED
- matcha bubble tea, antioxidants, protect the liver, promote heart health, weight loss. matcha tea as coffee alternative
- Smooth and silky flavor, this matcha has a vibrant green pigment, and unrivaled flavor. you get the full power of key vitamins, minerals, amino-acids, and antioxidants.
- Our Ceremonial Grade teas bring you the bold flavor you love in a stunning green color to create a smooth flavored delight.
- HIGHEST grade organic ceremonial matcha from Viet nam
Matcha used in ceremonies is referred to as ceremonial-grade, meaning that the powder is of a high enough quality to be used in the tea ceremony. Lower-quality matcha is referred to as culinary-grade, but no standard industry definition or requirements exist for matcha. Ceremonial grade tea is one of the highest qualities matcha made by tender young leaves from the first harvest. It has a full-bodied, fresh taste without bitterness. These higher grades have a brilliant green color, rich aroma, and a distinct, but not bitter taste. Matcha tea uses the entire leaf, made by grinding each specially grown and harvested for use in this fine powder. Since none of the rich nutrients are lost, matcha holds the ultimate green tea superpowers for health. Matcha contains the nutrients from the entire tea leaf, which results in a greater amount of caffeine and antioxidants than typically found in green tea. Studies of matcha and its components have unearthed a variety of benefits, showing that it can help protect the liver, promote heart health, and even aid in weight loss. Boosts brain function, antioxidant that protects the body’s immune system. It prevents oxidative stress on cellular structure and sustains healthy skin. The green color of matcha comes from chlorophyll, which is known to help balance oily, acne-prone skin. It also packs vitamins A, C, E, K and B complex. These nutrients ensure steady collagen production for healthy skin and help prevent premature skin ageing. Digestion enhancer - The gentle caffeine boost is also calming on the rest of the body - many find it gradually aiding with digestion, healing, and cleansing. Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder 100% Pure: Premier Pore Cleanser, Facial Scrub, and Skin Restoration. Keyword: matcha recipes, matcha ice cream, matcha desserts, matcha smoothie, matcha frappe, matcha latte matcha teacup. matcha green tea powder, matcha smoothie, matcha frappe, matcha latte, matcha tea ceremony, matcha teacup