Cardinal Gate Auto Lock Pressure Wood Portable Dog Baby Safety Gate 33'' PG-35WDRegular price $76.99 Save $-76.99
Â Cardinal Gates Autolock Pressure Mounted Pet Gate Beechwood 29
Cardinal's AutoLock Pressure Gate, model PG-35, replaces Cardinal's older pressure gate (model PG-20). This durable gate features a latch system superior to its predecessor. True to its name, this gate automatically locks when closed and, because it requires no hardware, is easily portable from room to room.
Automatically lock when closed. Simple to install: can be operational in minutes (no screws necessary). Easy to use: one-hand operation.
Quickly removed: mobile and can be installed in multiple locations. Sleek, rugged steel construction.
The best Pressure Gate for high-traffic areas! The Wood AutoLock Pressure Gate, a model PG-35WD, features a durable, superior latch system. True to its name, this gate automatically locks when closed and, because it requires no hardware, is easily portable from room to room.
Two different width extensions (5" and 10") are available and sold separately. Constructed of powder-coated steel and European Beechwood, the gate is as attractive as it is functional.
- Cardinal Gates Auto-Lock Pressure Pet Gate - Wood ToneÂ
- Type: Swinging Automatically locks when closedÂ
- Simple to install: can be operational in minutes (no screws necessary)Â
- Easy to use: one-hand operationÂ
- Quickly remove: mobile and can be installed in multiple locationsÂ
- Sleek, rugged steel constructionÂ
- The door measures 20 inches.
- The gate width is adjustable 29" to 33 "
- Bar Spacing 2 "Â
- Height 29 "Â
- 5" extension is available - PX5-WDÂ
- 10 " extension is available - PX10-WDÂ
- Dog Size: L
- Model: PG35WD
- MPN: PG35WD
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Brand: Cardinal Gates
- Material: Metal, WoodÂ
- Size : 29" - 33.25" x 29.75"Â
- Type: Gate
- UPC: 635035005050
NOTES: Not recommended for top of the stairs use. A max of no more than 20 inches in extensions is recommended.
At Cardinal Gates, we believe that genuine customer service is as essential as the quality of our products. Your call is important to us. It will never be lost in an automated phone system or accidentally deleted from voicemail. We believe the very best way to help you is by being available to answer your call. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We are here to help make your home safer.