Blue Curled Scotch Kale Seeds Curly Kale Seeds Vegetable Seeds FREE SHIP + GIFTRegular price $5.99 Save $-5.99
Kale seed varieties are some of the coldest weather hardy vegetables you can grow, and is sweet and pungent when harvested at the right time. Give kale seeds a try, it can hold its own against any leafy green...
Kale is one of the coldest weather hardy vegetables you can grow in your garden, and it is easy to propagate. Sow kale seeds directly outdoors right through July, and harvest young leaves for the best flavor and texture when mixing in salads. Fresh Market Grower Tips. Kale’s true flavor is sweet and pungent, High yielding curly kale that stands 18-24” tall.
- Soil temperature: 70 - 75 degrees fahrenheit
- Seeding depth: 0.25 - 0.5 inches
- Germination days: 6 - 10 days
- Grow on temperature day: 60 - 65 degrees fahrenheit
- Maturation days: 75 days
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Planting Time:||4 Weeks|
Garden Seeds, Vegetable Seeds
|Sunlight:||Full Sun, Medium Sun|
|MPN:||Does not apply|
|Season of Interest:||
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter
Blue Curled Scotch Kale / Curly Kale - Brassica oleracea var. acephala Seeds
Easy to grow! - FREE SHIPPING
- Strong growth, disease resistance,
- Light requirement: Full Sun
- Sowing method: Direct sow. Avoid covering the seeds with soil. Keep the seeds moist. Grow in fertile soil, pH should be at 6.0 - 7.5. The right moisture will ensure the best quality.
- Days to Maturity: 50 Days
- Planting time: All Season
- Planting Space: 13 x 16 ''
- Planting Row: 16 x 18 ''
- 300 Seeds/1 package + FREE 1 pcs Face Mask
- 500 Seeds/1 package + FREE 2 pcs Face Mask
- 1000 Seeds/1 package + FREE 3 pcs Face Mask
***Please follow this link to get more details about the face mask
Note: Facemask's color is random delivery
Kale seeds, leaf cabbage, Brassica oleracea. Sow kale seeds directly outdoors right through July, and harvest young leaves for the best flavor and texture when mixing in salads. High yielding curly kale that stands 18-24” tall. Curly Kale Seeds 200+ seeds Vates Blue Scotch Curled KALE USA Grown non-GMO Vegetable Seeds
Kale, or leaf cabbage, belongs to a group of cabbage cultivars grown for their edible leaves, although some are used as ornamentals. Kale plants have green or purple leaves, and the central leaves do not form a head. Blue Curled Scotch Kale Seeds or Curly Kale Seeds or Vegetable Seeds are gone with 10 health benefits such as: most nutrient-dense foods in existence that contains very little fat; many powerful antioxidants that including quercetin and kaempferol; contains high in vitamin C,K,A; and contains substances that bind bile acids as well as lower cholesterol levels in the body. Moreover, losing weight and cancer preventing are two main benefits that Kale helps to improve your health much better extremely.