Artichoke Leaves tea Gymnema Sylvestre leaf tea Plantain leaf Loose Tea Herbal medicine (3 Pack of 100 gram) Tea Gift SetRegular price $39.99 Save $-39.99
About this item
- About Artichoke Leaf is an edible, herbaceous perennial plant that is scientifically termed as Cynara scolymus, waving from the family Asteraceae. The plant can attain a height of 4 to 6 ft. Artichoke is further characterized by glaucus green leaves that are approximately 30inches long and quite deeply lobed.
- Artichokes are a delicious, nutritious vegetable that can be used in a wide range of recipes, but preparing it can be difficult for a novice cook. Artichoke leaf was regarded for its healthful properties in ancient Greece and is still used by western folk herbalists today.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaves are also known as "Gudmar", which literally means Glucose Balancer. It is know to help maintain normal glucose levels. These edible leaves are highly efficient in reducing sugar cravings. This is generally referred as a leaf that can defy sugary taste in any food. You can enjoy them as smoothies or as tea. Add Gymnema leaves to tea or any other drinks to defy the sugar cravings.
- Plantain, also known as broadleaf plantain (Plantago major), is native to Europe and certain parts of Asia. This perennial plant produces greenish flowers and has large, oval-shaped leaves that can be eaten raw or cooked.This tea best extracts in water with temperatures of 205°-212° F. Allow the tea to steep for 3-6 minutes for a full, flavorful cup.
- The whole artichoke plant is completely edible. You can cook it until it is soft enough to eat the leaves.
- Softening skin Nourishing the pancreases Smoothing wrinkles Aiding digestion Healing wounds, sores, and blemishes
- Research shows that components of the artichoke leaf, gurma Gymnema Sylvestre Leaves, broadleaf plantain leaf tea may beneficially effects for Antioxidants, Stress Relief, Boost Energy, Weight Balance, Boosts Skin Health, Rich Vitamin C Improves Sleep Quality, Boosts Immunity, Anti-inflammatory, improve digestion
- Day thia canh leaf tea Common names include gymnema, Australian cowplant, and Periploca of the woods, and the Hindi term gurmar, which means "sugar destroyer"
- Artichoke Leaves tea Gymnema Sylvestre Leaves tea Gudmar Day Thia Canh broadleaf plantain Leaves Loose Tea 100 Gram x 3 Pack Herbal Medicine Leaf Tea for Antioxidants, Skin Health, Stress Relief, Boost Energy, Boost Immune System globe artichoke leaf tea Australian cowplant Plantago major
Package Included: 3 pack x 100-gram herbal tea gift set (1 pạck of Dried Artichoke Leaves tea 100gram, 1 pack of Dried Gymnema Sylvestre Leaves 100 gram, 1 pack of Dried Plantain Leaves tea 100 gram) This tea set is perfect to enjoy teatime or to be a gift for your beloved!