50 Sweet Cherry Fruit Tree Seeds for Planting Non-GMO & Heirloom Seeds Prunus avium HomegrownRegular price $17.75 Save $-17.75
About this item
- Fragrant Blossoms, Super sweet, excellent flavor.
- Great for baking and snacking. Each tree will give you an abundance of cherries for each growing season.
- Sweet cherry seedlings grow quickly, reaching heights of 2 to 4 inches in about a month after germination. Trees may live as long as 250 years.
- Fantastic tree to grow in your own backyard! Grows at a height of 29 feet and best used as a landscape and ornamental tree
- Requires full-sun. Zones: 5 to 7; Germinate Seeds by placing 2-3 seeds onto a cotton pad or fluffy napkins. Spray with water. Put them inside a sealed container in a warm spot. Seeds will need plenty of time to germinate so be very patient. There are many videos online about growing Cherry Tree from seeds, and it is a very rewarding experience as these magnificent trees can live for centuries.
- Seed requires 30-60 days warm moist stratification followed by 90-120 days cold moist stratification.