40 Seeds Sesbania Sesban Yellow Swedish Cotton Flower - Sesbania Sesban Seeds - Common Sesban - Egyptian Rattle pod - Frother - River Bean TreeRegular price $9.45 Save $-9.45
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Vegetable|
|Material Feature||GMO Free|
|Special Feature||Extended Bloom Time|
|Expected Blooming Period||Spring|
|Sunlight Exposure||Full Sun|
|Number of Pieces||40|
About this item
- Sesbania, also known as coffee weed, is an annual herb of the legume family that typically grows to a height of 3–10 feet
- The Egyptian Rattle Pod serves many uses across Africa and India, primarily in agroforestry but also as a food source; try cooking the flowers with omelets. A deciduous, short-living tree with soft yellow blooms that are speckled maroon. The seedpods are light brown with separate sections (thus the rattle).
- Egyptian Rattle Pod, Common Sesban. Sanskrit name: Jayanti, Jayata. Botanical name: Sesbania sesban. Habitat: It is native to tropical Africa and Asia.
- The Egyptian Rattle Pod adapts to its environment by growing shrubby, as a multi-trunked tree or as specimen with a single stem. Mature plants range between 2 and 8 metres in size.
- Sesbania sesban, also caled: Sesban, Common sesban, Egyptian rattle pod, Egyptian riverhemp, is a species of plant in the in the genus Sesbania, in the tribe Sesbanieae,
- Sesban ( Sesbania sesban (L.) Merr.) is a fast-growing, perennial legume tree, reaching a height of up to 8 m. It has a shallow root system and its stems may reach 12 cm in
- Sesbania sesban Seeds - Common Sesban - Egyptian Rattle pod - Frother - River Bean Tree - Egyptian Riverhemp - Sesbania javanica seed. It grows up to 7 m in height with many side
- is a nitrogen-fixing tree belonging in the legume family. It grows up to 7 m in height with many side branches from low down on the bole. It is vigorous but short-lived, living only up to 10 years.
Egyptian riverhemp, Rattle pod Sesbania Sesban Seeds - Yellow Swedish Cotton Flower - Common Sesban - Egyptian Rattle pod - Frother - River Bean Tree Organic Vegetable Planting Non-GMO Sesbania is an erect annual herb of the legume family that typically grows to a height of 3–10 feet. The base can become woody with age. Its rather large leaves are 4–12 inches long with 20 Sesbania has an advantage over most other Tree forages in its rapid establishment. It was reported to attain a height of 4-5 m at 6 months after planting in India and produced 4 times the forage yield of Leucaena Leucocephala at 3 months after planting in Australia. Sesbania Seed (Sesbania Sesban) is valuable as a green manure crop because of its tremendous growth. Sesbania is a vigorous very tall annual legume that thrives in warm weather location.