300g Delicious Premium Dried Shrimp Shelling Shrimp greaseback shrimp Free ShippingRegular price $55.99 Save $-55.99
The Rike’s Dried greaseback shrimp is the most expensive and delicious product made from Camau’s fresh shrimp. It is a type of shrimp that is natural, non-culturable, moderate in size, but has tough flesh and a special sweet taste. When processed into dried shrimp according to the traditional method, the shrimp has a natural pink-red color, the shrimp meat retains its delicious and sweet taste, combined with an unforgettable aroma.
- Ingredients: 100% Dried greaseback shrimp, no preservatives added.
- Weight: 300gr
- Package: Vacuum bag.
- Expiry date: 15-20 days in normal room temperature or up to 30 days in cold weather. Best stored in the fridge, 8-12 months in the freezer.
- Natural red color
- The body is hard, round and firm.
- Tough flesh, when squeezed, the shrimp is not broken or soft.
- Sweet taste
- Naturally dry in the sun.
The Rike’s greaseback shrimp, caught from the waters of Ca Mau - Vietnam, then cleaned and dried. It has nutritional components such as: protein, fat, common sugar, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, vitamin PP.
Distinguish The Rike ‘s Dried shrimp type Special , type 1, type 2
To produce 1kg of dried shrimp will need about 7-8kg of fresh shrimp . Because farmers often harvest shrimp according to the water, most of the shrimp caught in the same batch are of the same age.
Ca Mau greaseback shrimp usually have a relatively standard size and are much larger than those in other regions. However, in the batch of dried shrimp after production, there are both large shrimp and small shrimp. The production facility will classify the largest and most beautiful dried greaseback shrimp as Type Special dried greaseback shrimp (for about 10-20%). Then sorting a bit smaller ones for Type 1. The rest are Type 2 after removing the small, bad dried shrimp (for about 10%)
Hence, all kinds of dried greaseback shrimps of The Rike are of the same quality and juicy only different in size and shape. If you use it as a gift or make delicious dishes for guests, you should choose to buy Special dried shrimp. If you cook dishes that don't need the appearance, you can choose type 1 or type 2 to save money.
Why should you choose our 100% Sun-Dried Camau Prawn?
Attractive taste: Shrimp after processing is naturally dried to keep the best flavor.
High-quality Materials: Prawns live in ecological zones, 100% natural prawn.
Safe: Our product is made from 100% natural prawns, with no preservatives added, no artificial color.
Store dried shrimp properly
- Dried shrimp is best preserved by sealing and keeping in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator.
- You should divide shrimp into small bags according to the portion of each meal. The amount of shrimp you eat first can be stored in the cooler, the rest can be stored in the freezer.
- Before eating, you should put the shrimp in the freezer for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Alternatively, you can store dried shrimp at room temperature in the following way:
- Choose bags of dried shrimp that are vacuum-sealed or put in jars or boxes, then put in a large basket and hang up in a cool place.
- About 1-3 weeks, let the shrimp down to check and expose the shrimp to the sun for about 3-4 hours to prevent the shrimp from accumulating water vapor.
- Use a desiccant pack hanging along to dry.
- However, the use of preservation by this method does not keep shrimp as long as using the refrigerator. Because, in hot weather, shrimp will dry out and lose their toughness, while in cold weather, shrimp may become wet, leading to moisture, odor and unpleasant taste.