300G DELICIOUS PREMIUM DRIED Prawn SHELLING Prawn GREASEBACK SHRIMP FREE SHIPPINGRegular price $35.99 Save $-35.99
100% Sun-Dried Camau Prawn Vietnamese Organic Product
The Rike’s Sun-Dried Camau Prawn is made from 100% natural prawn, completely handmade, fully exposed to the sun, natural red color, tough and sweet meat.
Our prawn are raised in Ca Mau, Vietnam - a place famous for aquaculture. Our company has full certificates of hygiene and safety food, fully tested according to international standards for organic products.
- Ingredients: 100% Dried prawn, no preservatives added.
- Weight: 300gram/package
- Package: Vacuum bag.
- Expiry date: 15-20 days in normal room temperature or up to 30 days in cold weather. Best stored in the fridge, 8-12 months in the freezer.
- Storage: Refrigerate or cool place.
- The nutritional content is quite high, containing a lot of protein, iron and vitamins.
- Natural red color
- Sweet taste
- Tough flesh
- Bigger than the greaseback shrimp but a bit more fishy.
Why should you choose our 100% Sun-Dried Camau Prawn?
Attractive taste: Shrimp after processing is naturally dried to keep the best flavor.
High quality Materials: Prawn live in ecological zones, 100% natural prawn.
Safe: Our product is made from 100% natural prawn, no preservatives added, no artificial color.
Store dried shrimp properly
- Dried shrimp is best preserved by sealing and keeping in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator.
- You should divide shrimp into small bags according to the portion of each meal. The amount of shrimp you eat first can be stored in the cooler, the rest can be stored in the freezer.
- Before eating, you should put the shrimp in the freezer for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Alternatively, you can store dried shrimp at room temperature in the following way:
- Choose bags of dried shrimp that are vacuum sealed or put in jars or boxes, then put in a large basket and hang up in a cool place.
- About 1-3 weeks, let the shrimp down to check and expose the shrimp to the sun for about 3-4 hours to prevent the shrimp from accumulating water vapor.
- Use a desiccant pack hanging along to dry.
However, the use of preservation by this method does not keep shrimp as long as using the refrigerator. Because, in hot weather, shrimp will dry out and lose their toughness, while in cold weather, shrimp may become wet, leading to moisture, odor and unpleasant taste.