220 Seeds Blue Curled Scotch Kale Curly Kale Seeds Vegetable Seeds + Free Bandana maskRegular price $9.99 Save $-9.99
- 100 Seeds Blue Curled Scotch Kale Curly Kale Seeds - Emergency Survival Vegetable Seeds, 100% Organic Non-Gmo + FACE MASK
- Vates Blue Curled Scotch Kale / Curly Kale - Brassica oleracea var. acephala Seeds
- Strong growth, high germ rate
- Sowing method: Direct sow. Avoid covering the seeds with soil. Keep the seeds moist. Grow in fertile soil, pH should be at 6.0 - 7.5. The right moisture will ensure the best quality.
- Attention: Store the seeds in a dry place, do not place them in direct sunlight or high temperature.
- A truly astounding superfood, Blue Curled Scotch kale is packed with immune system promoting properties, including a range of antioxidants,
- 6-12 hours of Sun Sprouts in 6-9 Days Ideal Temperature: 45-85 Degrees F Seed Depth: 1/4"
- This variety stands well (lasts a long time in the garden) and is hardy. 'Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch' kale was developed as a stabilized selection from 'Dwarf Green Curled' by the Virginia Truck Experiment Station and originally introduced as 'Vates Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch' in 1950.
- Scotch kale has a blue-green tint to its curly leaves. Source: WinstonWong The most popular variety is ‘Blue Curled Scotch’ kale, also called ‘Vates’ kale. This variety has blue green leaves that are very curly. It tends to be a shorter variety that grows less than 2 feet tall.
- The Blue Curled Scotch Kale can be used as a garnish and or in hearty winter dishes. This kale variety is a compact plant with very tender, blue-green, crinkled leaves that are quite delicious
Blue Curled Scotch Scotch Kale, Brassica oleracea var acephala, is the most primitive of all the Brassicas and closest to the wild plant. Annual Blue curled scotch kale is a large-leaf kale variety that produces many leaves per plant, dark green in color, and tightly crinkled. The leaves are sweet, tender, and crunchy Easy to grow! Feature: Strong growth, Light requirement: Full Sun Sowing method: Direct sow. Avoid covering the seeds with soil. Keep the seeds moist. Grow in fertile soil, pH should be at 6.0 - 7.5. The right moisture will ensure the best quality. Days to Maturity: 50 Days Planting time: All Season Planting Space: 13 x 16 '' Planting Row: 16 x 18 '' Attention: Store the seeds in a dry place, do not place them in direct sunlight or high temperature.