200 Gram Dried Litchi Lichee Lychee Vai Thieu Luc Ngan Bac Giang Grade A Specialty from Viet Nam No Sugars Added 100% Natural Fruit Healthy SnackRegular price $14.99 Save $-14.99
About this item
- The dried litchi still retain the sweetness and tougherness of the flesh, while extending the storage time to serve the consumption demand, becoming the familiar dish of consumers in the world, especially China. .
- Dried lychee is sweet without sugar or syrup so you can taste the real lichee
- Dried lychee is packed with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that our body needs for protection, development, and proper function
- Enjoy this delicious treat as a snack on its own or added to baked goods, yogurt, cereal, trail mix, or mixed with nuts. Take a portion of these delicious, healthy snacks anywhere you go; Your best ally for gym sessions, hiking trips, lunch breaks, long meetings, kids' lunch boxes and anytime you feel like snacking. Gluten-free.
- A practical treat that tastes good and is good for you; contains no artificial colors or flavors; Natural source of energy and different vitamins and minerals
Lychee (US: /ˈliːˌtʃiː/ LEE-chee; UK: /ˈlaɪˌtʃiː/ LIE-chee; Litchi chinensis; Chinese: 荔枝; pinyin: lìzhī; Jyutping: lai6 zi1; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: nāi-chi) is a monotypic taxon and the sole member in the genus Litchi in the soapberry family, Sapindaceae. The history of the formation of litchi Luc Ngan also contains a lot of factors between the land and people here. Coming from the cradle of the Red River Delta, Thieu litchi movesto Bac Giang as the harmony of land, soil and climate with this unique fruit has created a sweet fruit. The taste is even sweeter, than the place where it was born. Luc Ngan, Bac Giang province, Viet Nam has been protected geographical indications and protection of trademarks; Local authorities have been actively coordinating with other scientific research institutes to implement intensive farming and litchi processing under the VietGAP process in order to create clean lychee products and meet the requirements of food hygiene and safety. .