200 Seeds Soybean Seed for Planting - Rich Edamame Pods in Your Home Vegetable Garden - Non-GMO HeirloomRegular price $12.99 Save $-12.99
The soybean, soy bean, or soya bean (Glycine max) is a species of legume native to East Asia, widely grown for its edible bean, which has numerous uses.
- Grow Your Own Soybeans - Soya is a versatile crop that provides high quality protein. Steam the bean pods fresh as edamame, or process to make your own products like tofu, soybean oil, soy milk, and a variety of fermented foods.
- Soybeans are the most economically important bean in the world
- This variety is an heirloom variety resistant to disease
- Used for humans and animals. For humans nearly all soybeans are processed for their oil. Soy processors take the raw soybeans and separate the oil from the meal.
- The high-protein fiber which remains after processing has removed the oil is toasted and prepared into animal feed for poultry, pork, cattle, other farm animals and pets.
- Planting Soybean Seeds: Space rows between 7.5 and 15 inches for maximum soybean yield. Seeds should be planted between 0.75 and 1.5 inches deep, depending on soil type and tillage.
- seeds count: 100 seeds