200 Gram Organic Black Bean Brown Rice Tea Purple Rice for Relaxing Boosting Your Immune System Spiritual herb Apothecary Support Heart Health Blood Purifier Wound Healing Support Eyes Health Skin Care Relief Acne Redness 7.0 ozRegular price $17.95 Save $-17.95
About this item
- 😍 PREMIUM QUALITY: High quality The Rike tea is always made with toasted brown rice, which delivers asweeter, richer flavor; cheaper varieties will be made with toastedwhite rice.
- 😇 REFRESHING TEA: This aromatic blended tea brings together the refreshing lightness, sweetness and the distinctive taste of roasted rice.
- 💚 NO CAFFEIN WITH LIGHT SWEET: This tea has a mild taste of sweet, grassy green tea with wonderful roasted, toasty rice flavor; it has no caffeine and tastes lessastringent than other Japanese teas.
- 💙 BOOST UP YOUR ROUTINE/ IMMUNE SYSTEM: The tea has astonishing power that is really helpful to improve your immune system as well as. If you want to boost up your daily routine, then this is the perfect herbal tea for you.
- 💜 Please take a look at our images for more details on its amazing benefits. Thanks a lot.
😍 Brown rice tea, called hyeonmi-cha in Korean and nước gạo lứt, nước gạo lứt rang, or nước gạo rang in Vietnamese, is an infusion made from roasted brown rice. This tea is prepared by infusing roasted brown rice in boiling water.Brown japonica rice is typically used in Korea. The rice is washed, soaked, roasted in a dry pan or pot, and cooled. Around 50 g (1.8 oz) of roasted brown rice is added to 600 ml (21 imp fl oz; 20 US fl oz) of boiling water and simmered for a short time, around five to ten minutes. Rice grains may be strained before serving. The beverage may range from pale yellow to light golden brown in color. 💜 Please take a look at our images for more details on its amazing benefits. Thanks a lot.