500 Seeds Mugwort Sweet Wormwood Artemisia Annua Sweet Annie Sagewort Fragrant Herb Apothecary Spiritual herb Culinary, Aromatic, FloweringRegular price $10.99 Save $-10.99
Mugwort (Artemisia Vulgaris) - This hardy, perennial herb is grown from Mugwort seeds. It is also referred to as Common Mugwort, Cronewort and Moxa. The Mugwort herb plant is shrub-like and many herb gardeners grow it as a hedge. It is considered ornamental with late-summer flower clusters and attractive foliage. As a culinary herb, the leaves have a pleasant bitter taste and are used for flavoring and as a tea. Common Mugwort will grow nearly anywhere, and it is often seen growing along roadsides and in waste areas. Temperature: 41F Max Average Germ Time: 28 - 90 days Light Required: Yes Depth: Surface sow seeds Sowing Rate: 15 - 20 seeds per plant Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 24 - 36 inches How To Grow Mugwort Herb Seeds: Mugwort seeds germinate best with a cold treatment. Some herb gardeners will sow the herb seeds directly out in the garden in the late fall for germination the next spring. Others with mix the herb seeds with dampened peat moss and place the Mugwort seeds/peat moss mixture in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 weeks before planting. The Mugwort herb plant can be invasive. It spreads by underground rhizomes and by re-seeding. Deadheading the flower clusters before they go to seed is helpful in controlling the spread.
- This hardy, perennial herb is grown from Mugwort seeds in USDA zones 3 - 8.
- It is also referred to as Common Mugwort, Cronewort and Moxa. The Mugwort herb plant is shrub-like and many herb gardeners grow it as a hedge.
- It is considered ornamental with late-summer flower clusters and attractive foliage reaching heights of 40 - 60 inches.
- As a culinary herb, the leaves have a pleasant bitter taste and are used for flavoring and as a tea. Common Mugwort will grow nearly anywhere, and it is often seen growing along roadsides and in waste areas.
- Sowing Rate: 15 - 20 seeds per plant
FOR USA SHIPPING:
When will my order be processed?
- US orders are sent out locally to ensure the speediest delivery!
- Our shipping time frames depend on where you are located and vary depending on the shipping method selected.
- It will take 1-2 business days to process your order, regardless of the shipping option selected at checkout.
- We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. We cannot guarantee Saturday delivery, even if your shipping is upgraded to express. We do NOT ship orders the same day. Please allow up to 2 business days for orders to process (for example, if you order on Monday, your order should ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday).
- If you place an order on Friday it will most likely not processed until the following Monday.
You will receive a confirmation email with the tracking link once your order ships which can take up to 48 hours to update. If you do not see your shipping confirmation email in your inbox after 2 business days, please double check your junk/spam or promotions folder. Express shipping options and any other third-party fees are non-refundable. We cannot be held accountable for any delays caused by the carrier.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your order has been received.
- Within USA delivery is typically 2-5 business days
- For some areas outside of the USA, Delivery to the U.S. and Europe is usually within 9-14 business days.
We will select the best carrier and method of shipping based on the size and weight of the products you order. Most orders ship within 1-2 business days providing we have the requested items in stock. If we don’t have items in stock, our customer service team will call you to discuss shipment options. You will not be charged for any items that are not shipped, back-ordered items will only be charged once they have been dispatched.
You can check your order status via your account on therike.com or by calling customer support at 314-537-4134.
Will I be charged with customs and taxes?
- In-stock items are normally shipped within 48 hours of order. Special order items are drop shipped from the distributor or shipped by The Rike via third-party freight carriers depending on destination.
- The prices displayed on our site are tax- free in US Dollars, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
International (Outside USA) Buyers
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the shipping option you choose. Depending on the shipping provider chosen, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided upon checkout.
- Customers not on the North American continent should please contact us about shipping prior to making your purchase as shipping is not included and is extra depending on location. You will be charged a set fee and we will refund the difference upon completion of the transaction depending on how much actual shipping charges are.
- By default, International orders are shipped via e-Post Small Packet mail service, ePacket without tracking. Tracked Parcel and Express service are also available. Please use the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page to find estimates based on your location. Additional import, customs, and sales taxes may be added separately in accordance with your state or country's specific requirements.
- Please note we are not responsible for lost untracked packages due to mishandling by shipping agents worldwide.
- International and military orders may experience delays in shipping due to inbound and outbound processing. Standard International Shipping orders typically take 2 weeks for delivery.
Will I be charged with International customs and taxes?
- We do not charge sales tax to international purchasers, although they may be liable to import duties on some items. The buyer is responsible for paying import duties from the USA to their country.
- Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, and are determined by your local customs office.
- Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of the charges, please contact your local customs office.
USA & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY:
FREE SHIPPING to Exclusive Items!
*All orders in Exclusive Categories include FREE standard shipping worldwide, after discounts and before taxes. Click on the check out button and you will see the Free Shipping option when choosing those items.
Shipping Cost on Non- Exclusive Items
- For Non-exclusive Items, any delivery costs will be itemized on the website in your order purchase and will be calculated and added onto your order total to pay when and if applicable.
- Delivery costs are generally only added on to lower value orders; these changes during sale times when prices are low and profit margins lower.
Please note :
- Shipping costs when applied are non-refundable - unless an item was faulty
- Kindly note, the following countries are required to cover their own shipping costs: Slovenia, Switzerland, Poland, Estonia, Romania, Bosnia, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Bulgaria, and Reunion. Applicable rates apply.
Rates are calculated before checkout is complete, so feel free to try multiple methods for the best fit.
Please note that UPS, FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes. No tracking is available for Standard International Shipping Orders.
Expedited / Rush Shipping
Expedited shipping is available for many items. Please message us through our chat feature with which product you are interested in rushing and we will let you know the fees involved.
Unclaimed, Stolen & Returned Packages
- Any shipment that is refused or cannot be delivered AND is returned by the carrier will be considered an unauthorized return.
- If a package is returned to us because it was unclaimed by the customer, the customer must pay return shipping charges. We provide tracking numbers via email and/or via order status link on our homepage. It is the customer’s responsibility to track the package and be aware of its whereabouts.
- If a package is stolen from the client’s porch/apartment complex and the client has not paid a $3 signature required fee than the fault lies on the client and we will not reimburse. It is the responsibility of the client to follow tracking numbers which are emailed prior to packages leaving our warehouse. If a $3 fee was paid we will file a claim with the shipper and re-ship products as soon as possible.
Changing a Delivery Address ( USA & INTERNATIONAL)
- Once an order has shipped, any change of address will be subject to a 20% fee plus applicable taxes. This is due to a minimum change of address fee charged by nearly all courier and freight companies. Billing information will also need to be re-verified if you are changing your delivery address.
DELIVERY & RECEIPT OF ORDER
- Your package may or may not require a signature. Most packages are delivered to the mailbox or front door of the address provided, however, it is up to the delivery courier to decide if the package is safe being left in the open. If they deem it unsafe, they will hold the package at a local post office or re-schedule another delivery. Our best recommendation is to input a shipping address where you know you or someone else will be available to accept the package (a work address or a friend's address).
- You are responsible for inspecting the shipment during delivery by the shipping company for damages, both obvious and hidden. You will accept the delivery and note on the delivery receipt for any damages or concerns. If the item is damaged beyond the point of being in working or usable condition, please refuse delivery and immediately notify The Rike. We will work with the shipping provider to replace the item for you.
- Failure to notate any defects could result in a significant reduction in the carrier’s liability during damage claims. You are responsible for filing any loss or damage claims in the manner and time frame directed by the carrier. You are responsible for any concerns, issues, or charges for the shipments and agree to hold The Rike, its suppliers, and its vendors harmless.
- Shipping companies do not allow third-parties to file or get involved in a damage claim. The Rike is a third party in the shipment of most of the items it sells. The Rike will willingly assist you with the filing and handling of the claims based on your needs and requests.
- While we cannot guarantee or be held responsible for products lost or damaged in transit due to the performance of our carriers, we will assist our customers in any deficiency in third-party shipping services. All orders are therefore insured for the value of the shipment by the third-party service.
- Problems or concerns must be reported by email to The Rike within 15 days of receipt of the item. If you call to report an item damaged in transit we do not consider the report official until we have confirmation of damages and have sent you a confirmation email.
- Any reports of malfunction may require a detailed inspection report from a qualified technician. You agree to cooperate with problem identification and correction efforts.
- You agree to abide by The Rike’s decisions regarding problem resolution.
We do not ship orders on the following US holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Christmas Day
Please note - The shipping company will reach out to you with the info you provide to us. If you fail to return their call and an appointment has not been set up for the delivery, the shipping company will contact us to make contact.
If we are unable to make contact through call/text/email, your product will be returned to us and you will be charged the shipping fees (both ways) along with a 10% restocking fee, and if your product is re-shipped the restocking fee will be waived, but an additional shipping charge will be added.
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase and have the best possible online shopping experience from TheRike.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return* the item within 60 days of delivery for a full refund** of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling or other additional charges.
Refunds (if applicable)
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email us within 60 days of receiving the products at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the damaged items. Upon the receipt of the damaged item, we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available, we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
We suggest that you make a copy of the packing slip for your records. Packages must be shipped via a traceable method such as UPS, USPS, Fedex or insured parcel post (for your protection and to ensure prompt delivery). The original shipping and handling fees are not refundable. All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. Our return address is printed at the top of the packing slip for your convenience.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. When returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item and cannot refund returned orders which we don't receive.
Regularly stocked items may be returned within 60 days of receipt of the item.
Not all items will qualify for returns. Used equipment, custom or manufactured-to-order items, mishandled or misused equipment, and items that are not in resalable condition are ineligible for returns. Approval of return requests is at the sole discretion of The Rike.
A standard restocking fee of 10% will be applied to returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
You must reach a return agreement with The Rike and obtain a Return Authorization number prior to returning any items. There is no guarantee that a credit will be made for an unauthorized return.
Return eligible merchandise must be returned complete in unused, uninstalled condition with original packaging, accessories, and instructions, and wrapped securely to protect from damage in shipping. Any item damaged while being returned to The Rike is your responsibility.
Refused and returned goods will be inspected to assess fit for resale condition.
In the process of a refund being issued by The Rike, you will be responsible for the following costs unless otherwise stated in writing by The Rike:
If the seller agrees there is a misrepresentation, the seller will refund the purchase price of the merchandise upon its return to the specified return address.
The Rike will deduct all applicable charges before issuing a refund.
Your account will be adjusted in the amount stated by The Rike once all procedures have been followed.
If you fail to follow these terms and conditions, there will be no credit.
You must recognize that the complexity of returns and cancellations may cause a refund to take up to two billing cycles. The Rike’s customer service and accounting staff will work hard to complete the process as quickly as possible.
*During high volume times of the year, there may be delays processing US and International returns due to mandatory customs clearance. Expect delays due to an increase in border traffic during the holidays.
Once your return is received at our HQ, processing and inspection typically takes 3-5 business days to complete. During certain high-volume times of the year, processing times may be longer. Once completed, you will be notified via email.
*Orders from the US states of Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free returns and exchanges. Return shipping must be paid for by the customer and may be reimbursed at our discretion.
International orders do not qualify for free returns and exchanges. Duties, taxes and shipping expenses will be the responsibility of the customer. If your package is sent to us 'collect', it will be refused and returned to you.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, We will confirm the delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, tracking information, and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Want to exchange an item? Contact us for arrangement and simply return your original item(s), and place a new order. We will ship your new order immediately, reducing wait time for replacement items. Once we receive and process your return, we will issue an immediate credit.
A return merchandise authorization # (RMA #) will be issued for ALL returns. Please do not send back any items without an RMA#. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs unless the item arrives DOA or DAMAGED. Once the item is received back to our warehouse a technician will verify if defective. Please allow 72 hours (longer during Holiday seasons) for this process. Once verified as defective a Replacement or Refund of the SAME item will be issued free of cost to the customer. If item is returned free of defect and in working condition, customer is then responsible to have item shipped back to them. ALL returns must be shipped back within 10 days of receiving RMA# and must be in original packaging with any and all accessories included with return including all original Packaging.
Our standard return policies do not apply to all items. If an item cannot be returned, it will be noted beside the item on the product detail page and in your Shopping Cart.
Exclusion from Coverage
Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you)
To Make a Return or Exchange
1) Contact us to get an RA (Returns Authorization) number.
2) Write this number on the outside of the package you are shipping back to us.
We recommend using USPS to ship your return.
We are passionate about supplying the best product lines, providing superior customer service. We represent innovative quality products and marketing concepts that exceed our customers expectations while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. We strive to be a trustworthy company based on strong values and to be the leader in our markets by placing the customer first. TheRike Inc. holds the relationships with its customers, suppliers, employees, and community in the highest regard and will provide for a secure future with growth opportunities.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you have any problems with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied, please do not leave negative feedback before we resolve your problem.
We guarantee that your issue will be solved quickly.
As long as you are happy with your purchase, please leave us a positive feedback.
Your feedback is very important to us it affects our search placement on eBay. We will leave a positive feedback for you in return automatically once we receive your feedback.
Please note that we are an authorized dealer for all of the products we list on eBay. Therefore we do guarantee that the item featured in this listing will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty or support.
We warranty and represent that the goods are as described in the above listing. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
How we use your information
The Rike Inc. does not sell your personal information to anyone but may use your personal information to process your order or communicate with you. You may receive email marketing communications from us in relation to your visit to our site.