150 Dragon Bean Seeds Winged Bean Dragon Bean Seed Four Angled Bean Seeds Home Garden Seeds Manila Bean King Shire Winged Bean Asparagus Pea or Dau Rong Non-GMORegular price $11.99 Save $-11.99
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Vegetable|
|Material Feature||GMO Free|
|Special Feature||Extended Bloom Time|
|Expected Blooming Period||Spring|
|Sunlight Exposure||Full Sun|
|Unit Count||150.0 Count|
|Expected Planting Period||Spring to Fall|
|Moisture Needs||Regular Watering|
About this item
- WINGED Bean Seeds OR Dragon Bean seed Four Angled Bean Seeds
- Winged Bean is a biennial plant that easily grown faster growth can grow in almost any soil. and soil moisture should be consistent purple and white flowers The pod is long, flat with four-winged pods about 3-4 inches in length with smooth, round seeds.
- popular foods such as spicy salad or eat fresh Almost every part of this unique plant is tasty and edible. The fresh young pods are similar to green beans with a chewy texture and a slightly sweet taste. When cooked, the leaves taste like spinach, and the flowers like mushrooms. The firm-fleshed roots have a nutty flavor.
- Dragon Bean Vine Seeds Winged Beans Seeds Four Angled bean Manila bean Kingshire Winged Bean Asparagus pea Dau Rong Home Gardening Seeds Vegetable Seeds Already well known in South/SE Asia, the winged bean is a plant that sells itself. An herbaceous perennial vine that is more commonly grown as an annual, it is versatile in its uses and is very nutritious. high in protein and fat.
- 12 Benefits Of Winged Beans For Beauty And Health 1. Low in CaloriesThe tender immature pods of winged beans are said to be low in calories. One 100 grams serving of the winged beans contain about 49 calories. But, the mature seeds provide around 409 calories for every 100 grams.
Features Method: Raise seedlings Sowing depth: 20mm When: Mid-Spring and summer Germination: 7-21 days @ 25-30°C Hardiness / Life Cycle: Frost tender Perennial (grown as an annual in cool climates) Row Spacing: 100cm Plant Spacing: 25cm Plant height: 300cm Position: Full sun, moist soil Days to Maturity/Flowering: 120-240 days Tips: Grows best in rich, sandy loam. Train to grow vertically, keep the soil moist and fertilize sparingly. Needs warm night temperatures for best production, use frost/row cover later in the season, especially in northern climates. When pruned off after the 12th leave, it is said to produce more shoots, resulting in more pods. Winged Beans: 18 Health Benefits Of The Nutrient-rich Legume