14 Oz Fresh Galangal | 100% Non-GMO certificated | Aromatic Ginger | Exotic Spices for FoodsRegular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
- Aromatic Thai ginger that is grown in Vietnam
- Has a strong, aromatic, punchy flavor that can be overwhelming, so use the root sparingly
- Our fresh galangal is flavorful, 100% Naturally harvested from the Vietnamese farmlands, bringing a cool pine taste to your dishes.
- Freezes well in smaller chunks or slices in a zip lock
- To infuse soups, stews or teas with galangal, cut into quarter-inch-thick slices, simmer over low heat then strain prior to serving
Galangal is ginger's more citrusy cousin, a rhizome used often in Asian, Southeast Asian, and Indian cooking. It's peppery and spicy with a zesty bite and a hint of pine. While galangal isn't as easy to find as ginger, it's an ingredient worth seeking out and can be sourced dried, powdered, and fresh. Our fresh galangal is flavorful, 100% Naturally harvested from the Vietnamese farmlands, bringing a cool pine taste to your dishes. Galangal Ginger, Galangal Herb, Galangal Root, Galangal Plant, Galangal Paste, What Is Galangal, Alpinia Galanga Rhizome, Galangal Powder, Fresh Galanga