115-gram Dried Lotus Root Slices, Natural Grown Lotus, Served as Healthy Snack, Main Dish and DessertRegular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
Lotus root has been used for centuries as a staple vegetable in Asian cooking, both fresh and dried. The Rike Dried Lotus Root Slices are a convenient way to enjoy this popular healthful vegetable year-round. When re-hydrated, the taste of the fresh vegetable is still there.
The root plant is extremely versatile. It can be made into healthy snacks, sides, a main dish and even dessert! Unlike commercial dried lotus root, The Rike Dried Lotus Root is naturally and traditionally dried without the use of chemicals or bleaching agents. Lotus Root Vegetable, Lotus Root Nutrition, Lotus Vegetable, Fried Lotus Root. Lotus root is a healthy source of carbohydrates and fiber that is low in fat and sugar.
Lotus root contains several essential vitamins and minerals
- 🌱 The highly prized Asian water lily root, washed, sliced, and sun-dried. A traditional health food. Simply soak, cut as desired, and add to vegetable dishes, soups, and stews. Use soaking water for tea or soup stock. A creamy smooth, crunchy texture.
- 🌱 Simply soak, cut as desired, and add to vegetable dishes, soups, and stews. Use soaking water for tea or soup stock.
- 🌱 Unlike commercial dried lotus root, The Rike Dried Lotus Root is naturally and traditionally dried
- 🌱 Lotus root is mildly sweet and resembles the taste of water chestnuts
- 🌱 Our lotus root provides a good source of protein and dietary fiber.