Ming Aralia Tea Organic Dinh Lang Tea Leaf Herbal Tea Polyscias Fruticosa Herb Tea Polyscias Ming Panax fruticosum 100 gram~3.5 Oz for Antioxidants, Stress Relief, Boost Energy, Weight Balance, Boosts Skin Health, Improves Sleep Quality, Boosts ImmunityRegular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
The Ming Aralia (dinh lang) herbal tea
Polyscias fruticosa is widely cultivated in several countries of Southeast Asia and the tropical islands of the Pacific region. It was originally located in Polynesia and thrives in environments of medium humidity, with temperatures varying from 16-29°C. Ming Aralia has the scientific name Polyscias fruticosa Harms and belongs to the Ginseng family.
In additions The Ming Aralia (dinh Lang) tea is a healthy popular drinks of Southeast Asia, now it's available in the US and can't wait to appear in your beloved kitchen.
for Antioxidants, Stress Relief, Boost Energy, Weight Balance, Boosts Skin Health, Rich Vitamin C Improves Sleep Quality, Boosts Immunity, Anti-inflammatory
About this item
- BOOST UP YOUR ROUTINE/ IMMUNE SYSTEM: The tea has astonishing power that is really helpful to improve your immune system as well as. If you want to boost up your daily routine, then this is the perfect herbal tea for you.
- DEEP ENERGY CLEANSING: Ming Aralia (dinh lang) Herbal Tea is the classic herb for deep energy cleansing. Sustainably sourced with deep respect for the earth and plants.
- CALMING EFFECT: This Herbal Tea doesn't have any artificial fragrances. The all-natural, herbal fragrances will fill your home with natural scents for an overall calming effect.
- CLEAR YOUR SPIRIT: If you want to clear your mind and spirits, then this is the perfect natural tea for you.
- FOR MORE DETAILS: Please take a look at our images for more details on its amazing benefits. Thanks a lot.
- Brewing instructions: Put 1 teabag into a cup Pour 150-200ml of boiling water Wait 3-5 minutes A delicious cup of tea is ready to serve hot or cold, add sugar to your taste
- Detox tea