100 Sweet Basil Seeds Basil Herb Thai Basil, Holy Basil, Sabja Basil Seedlings, Greek Basil, Lime Basil Non-GMO Herbal SeedsRegular price $12.99 Save $-12.99
About this item
- Good Source of Minerals. Based on U.S. product nutrition labels, 1 tablespoon (13 grams or 0.5 ounces) of basil seeds supplies 15% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for calcium and 10% of the RDI for magnesium and iron. Calcium and magnesium are very essential for our body.
- Packed with Fiber Basil seeds are high in fiber, particularly soluble fiber, including pectin
- Flavorless Thickener and Stabilizer. The fibrous, pectin-rich gum from basil seeds could be a valuable ingredient in the food industry, as it’s flavorless and can help thicken and stabilize mixtures. For example, it can stabilize ice cream and reduce the growth of unwanted ice crystals by 30–40% compared to standard ice cream formulations
- Rich in Plant Compounds Basil seeds are rich in plant compounds, including flavonoids and other polyphenols.
- Fun and Fibrous Beverage Ingredient Basil seeds have long been used in drinks in India and Southeast Asia. A popular cold beverage-like dessert in India is falooda, made with basil seeds, rose-flavored syrup, and milk. Some versions add ice cream, noodles, or fruit.
Basil seeds aren’t just for growing basil plants — you can also eat them. They look similar to sesame seeds but are black. The type that you eat typically comes from sweet basil, Ocimum basilicum, which is the plant commonly used to season foods. For this reason, the seeds are typically referred to as sweet basil seeds. Basil seeds have a long history of use in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, but their health effects have only been tested in a few studies. Basil seeds are a good Source of Minerals. Based on U.S. product nutrition labels, 1 tablespoon (13 grams or 0.5 ounces) of basil seeds supplies 15% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for calcium and 10% of the RDI for magnesium and iron. Calcium and magnesium are very essential for our body. Please take a look at our images for more details. Thanks a lot. Smudging; Sabja Seeds; Basil Juice; Sweet Basil Seeds; Basil Herb; Thai Basil Seeds; Holy Basil Seeds;Large Leaf Basil; Thai Basil Leaves; Basil Seeds in Watermelon; Basil; Basil Plant; Sweet Basil Plant; Basil Seeds in Hindi; Basil Seedlings; Fresh Basil Leaves; Sweet Basil Flower; Benefits of Basil Seeds; Tulsi Holy Basil; Basil Seed Packets; Basil Flower; Basil Seed Drink; Chia Seed Drink; Tulsi Seeds; Garlic Seeds; Italian Basil; Types of Basil Plants; Basil Seeds vs Chia Seeds; Rosemary Seeds; Growing Basil From Seed; Spicy Globe Basil; Spicy Globe; Basi lemon Basil Plant; Lemon Basil Plant; How to Harvest Basil Seeds; Types of Basil; Sabja; Greek Basil; Lettuce Leaf Basil; Collecting Basil Seeds; Lime Basil; Basil Spice; Black Basil; Planting Basil Seeds; Spicy Bush Basil; Harvesting Basil Seeds; Basil Germination; Daun Basil; Basil Seed Dessert; Fusarium Wilt Basil; Cardinal Basil.