4000 Egyptian Spinach Seeds, Corchorus Olitorius Molokhia, Ewedu, Jute, Saluyot SeedsRegular price $12.99 Save $-12.99
About this item
- 100% Non GMO All seeds are sourced from professional growers and boast a high germination rate. The seeds are intended for use in your indoor or outdoor garden and can easily be started with no past knowledge of growing plants. Just follow the easy step by step instructions on the seed packets for optimal results. The high quality about the Egyptian Spinach - Jute Leaf Mallow - Saluyot Seeds.
- All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Each seed collection is sealed within kraft package that can protect the seed and environment.
- Each seed packet measures 2.36" wide, by 3.54" tall and includes detailed sowing information inside.
- MOLOKHIA Seed - Egyptian Spinach - Jute Leaf Mallow - Saluyot Seeds : 2000+ seeds
- How to Grow Your MOLOKHIA Seed - Egyptian Spinach Seeds: 1. Soak your seeds in warm water about 4 hours 2. Press the pre-soaked Jute seeds against the soil, cover the
Green stem Egyptian spinach seeds Egyptian Spinach seeds, Corchorus Olitorius Molokhia, Jew's Mallow, Ewedu, Jute Mallow, Medicinal plants, Nalta, Rau đay, or Saluyot, SEEDS Egyptian Spinach is native to the Middle East, it’s a tasty, Nutritious and delicious edible super-green widely used in Arab, Asia, Middle-Eastern and African Cuisines. The leaves are rich in more than 32 vitamins and minerals, and are high in antioxidants. It has a powerful medicinal effect that dates back to the time of the pharaohs, when an Egyptian king drank it in soup to recover from an illness, till today it is known as “food of kings” and it is still one of the most widely eaten medicinal vegetables in Egypt and other parts of the world. There's nothing comparable to homegrown Molokhia/Egyptian spinach in your own backyard. Easy to grow and care for, it thrives in heat and ,it makes greatmakes a great container plants. Please, make sure to keep the soil constantly moist because they do like to dry out. They are fast growers, making sure to plant in a rich loamy soil, rich in organic compost. Feed with organic plant food every 2 months for a show. They must be cut over and over throughout the season, when they are not cut often they will be forced to produce flower/stem, the plants will did faster. They are grown annually to enjoy fresh sweet green leaves.