100 Hat Rau Bo Ngot Star Gooseberry Sweet Leaf Edible-leafed Seeds Katuk Sauropus Androgynus Katuk Plant Seeds Rau Bo Ngot, Sauropus androgynus Tropical Plant Vegetable Seeds for Planting Non-GMORegular price $12.99 Save $-12.99
About this item
- Katuk Seeds Sweet Leaf Seeds - Emergency Survival Vegetable Seeds, 100% Organic Non-Gmo
- Strong growth, high germ rate
- Sowing method: Direct sow. Avoid covering the seeds with soil. Keep the seeds moist.
- Attention: Store the seeds in a dry place, do not place them in direct sunlight or high temperature.
- Katuk is a perennial evergreen shrub that is native to southern and southeast Asia and has been recorded from northern Australia. This plant generally grows to a height of 3- 10 feet (1-3m), or larger in ideal growing conditions, where its growth rate is fast in the growing season, slowing in the cooler months.
- Katuk will tolerate acidic soil, heavy clay soils. Due to its natural jungle under-story habitat, it prefers some shade. The easiest way to get it going is to get some cuttings. They root easily in moist soil. They also root well in aquaponics systems. I’ve never seen seeds for sale but many sites online sell cuttings and plants.
- Sauropus androgynus. Katuk. Sweetleaf Bush. Star Gooseberry. A small tropical tree or shrub. Forest green leaves grow on multiple stems that can grow to about 3-6 feet.
Katuk Seeds Sweet Leaf Seeds - Emergency Survival Vegetable Seeds, 100% Organic Non-Gmo Easy to grow! FREE SHIPPING Feature: Strong growth, disease resistance, Light requirement: Full Sun Sowing method: Direct sow. Avoid covering the seeds with soil. Keep the seeds moist. Days to Maturity: 60 Days Planting Space: 10 x 13 '' Planting Row: 23 x 28 '' Planting time: All Season Attention: Store the seeds in a dry place, do not place them in direct sunlight or high temperature.The Katuk (Sauropus androgynus) grows delicious and edible leaves and flowers. The leaves are high in protein. Average mature height: 4 to 6 foot.