Whole Cloves Syzygium Aromaticum Herbal Tea 100 Gram 3.5 oz Herb Tea Organic Aromatic Flower Buds Premium Grade Hand Picked Perfect for Cooking, Smoothies, Lattes & Tea Vegan & Gluten freeRegular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
- Our Organic clove is hand picked carefully, this savoury spice is ideal for adding to any dish either in its whole form or ground. Clove is an excellent source of antioxidants to neutralize free radicals & improve overall health. This has bitter and astringent flavor profile with subtle sweet note. Add it whole or ground into your dishes, smoothies, lattes or tea.
- Made with naturally sourced and 100% pure ingredients meticulously sourced , combined with the age-old traditional methods, and presented to you in the most convenient way possible to upgrade your wellness routine.
- Strong of aroma and hot and pungent in taste, cloves are used to flavor many foods, particularly meats and bakery products. Clove is a common flavoring agent in foods and beverages, and is used as a flavoring or fragrance in other products such as toothpaste, soaps, and cosmetics. Clove is often sold as an herbal supplement. Cloves are a popular spice around the world and are used in a wide range of international cuisines. Cloves are a powerfully aromatic spice that resemble a tiny tack.
- Use whole or ground. Can be used in meats, curries, marinades, combined with fruit or hot beverages such as tea and coffee.
- This versatile spice can be used to season pot roasts, add flavor to hot beverages and bring spicy warmth to cookies and cakes. You may know cloves as one of the main ingredients in gingerbread baked goods or a staple spice in Indian cuisine.
- This intensely aromatic spice has a subtly sweet flavor that lends plenty of warmth to any dish. Pairing well with other rich, slightly sweet spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice, cloves also have a slight note of bitterness and astringency that counterbalances the sweetness. Given their notably strong taste and aroma, cloves are used sparingly in most dishes.
- Cloves are commonly used in spice blends for meat rubs and marinades, including the popular blends Chinese five-spice powder and garam masala. They're one of many spices used to make Vietnamese pho, and they stud whole-baked hams and pots of German braised red cabbage
- . One of the most common uses of this aromatic spice is flavoring hot drinks, like mulled wine, Masala chai tea, and hot apple cider. Another is flavoring sweet dishes like stewed apples and pears, pumpkin pie, and gingerbread. Cloves are also a main ingredient in Worcestershire sauce, and are commonly used to add sweetness and spice to other sauces, jams, and pickling mixtures
Cloves are the aromatic flower buds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae, Syzygium aromaticum. They are native to the Maluku Islands (or Moluccas) in Indonesia, and are commonly used as a spice, flavoring or fragrance in consumer products, such as toothpaste, soaps, or cosmetics. Cloves are available throughout the year owing to different harvest seasons across various countries.