100 Gram Organic Green Peas Pisum Sativum Sproutable Non-GMO VeganRegular price $14.19 Save $-14.19
The pea is most commonly the small spherical seed or the seed-pod of the pod fruit Pisum sativum. Each pod contains several peas, which can be green or yellow. Botanically, pea pods are fruit, since they contain seeds and develop from the ovary of a (pea) flower. The name is also used to describe other edible seeds from the Fabaceae such as the pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan), the cowpea (Vigna unguiculata), and the seeds from several species of Lathyrus.
- Use Organic Green Peas as a source of protein for plant-based diets or grind them into powder to add to post-workout shakes.
- Organic Whole Green Peas are rich in fiber, certainly they are great for you overall, and especially for the digestive system.
- Organic dried green peas are naturally rich in flavor that will give it an extra touch to your meals.
- Add green peas in curry, salads, or homemade veggie burgers.
- Warm yourself up with some spicy and filling green pea soup.